Brilliant summer of cricket!!

Won the World Cup, performed when the pressure was on beating India and Australia when it mattered.

The performance in the World Cup semi final was simply awesome, and from 86 for 4 on a slow wicket Stokes and Buttler played great in the final.

In the Ashes we drew 2 2 against a team with the number one bowler and batsman in the world in their side who both performed out of their skin.

During this we saw two of the best games you will ever see alongside the best test innings of all time!

Yeah brilliant brilliant cricket!

Won the World Cup, performed when the pressure was on beating India and Australia when it mattered.

The performance in the World Cup semi final was simply awesome, and from 86 for 4 on a slow wicket Stokes and Buttler played great in the final.

In the Ashes we drew 2 2 against a team with the number one bowler and batsman in the world in their side who both performed out of their skin.

During this we saw two of the best games you will ever see alongside the best test innings of all time!

Smoker likes this

Very Good summer but it shouldn’t mean that the test team will stay the same. Changes are a must imo.

If at the start of the summer you'd offered me us winning the world cup and drawing against the Aussies I'd have taken it.

The headingley test and world cup win were on a par with great moments watching football.

Ultimately this summer has proved what an amazing sport cricket is. Loved it all.

And I think with archer we'll go to Australia with a team that will strike fear into them. Imagine him pinging down mid 90 deliveries at Perth. F'kin hell man. :lol:

If at the start of the summer you'd offered me us winning the world cup and drawing against the Aussies I'd have taken it.

The headingley test and world cup win were on a par with great moments watching football.

Ultimately this summer has proved what an amazing sport cricket is. Loved it all.

And I think with archer we'll go to Australia with a team that will strike fear into them. Imagine him pinging down mid 90 deliveries at Perth. F'kin hell man. :lol:

Spot on

Yeah fully agree great post

No doubt he will find a way to put a negative spin on it he is good at that:D

What a f***ing bell end you are.

I'd say the best is yet to come: Durham promotion, but you are seemingly above such parochial matters.

Ashes was disappointing from an England perspective due to some really poor selections but a good series for the neutral and some good individual performances.
Very Good summer but it shouldn’t mean that the test team will stay the same. Changes are a must imo.

Absolutely essential we bring the right coach in.

I would separate short and long format jobs and treat them as completely separate set-ups.

Last edited:

Back