Brilliant from Southgate

Can’t remember Scotland’s gilt edged chance. Not being a wum either. I can remember a save from half chance first half?
Evans back post second half?

Too pissed to remember much detail, but there were both heart in mouth moments and hands on head moments as I recall!! Both teams could do with better finishing in their last games, tbh would be superb to have all the British teams through to last 16...

Everywhere sold out of waistcoats.

Southgate fever gripping the nation.
You’re grasping at straws while he’s hanging on to his job atm. His calmness like Ericsson’s is all he has to offer. Some may say it’s not calmness it’s cluelessness but not me. The FA won’t be as patient with a manager wasting the potential of another so called golden generation as they were last time around.
He either pisses or gets off the pot in the next few weeks.
Aye because after 20 minutes they realised Southgate had bottled it . They grew in confidence.

Southgate might as well have injected them with adrenaline whilst singing Flower of Scotland wearing a tam o shanter.

The dim prick - feck me if he were my boss I d be looking in the job vacancies rapid.
I can’t imagine his players being happy watching how Mancini is setting his lads up then being asked to play Garethball.

Last edited:
Class work from Southgate.
Scotland extra motivation to beat Croatia, puts Croatia out.
We beat the Czechs and top the group.
Scotland go out against France while we still have the easiest possible route to the final.

Going down Burton tomorrow to buy a waistcoat.

Winning the group means we get second from Group F (Germany /France /Portugal)...

Scots finishing second would get Sweden.

Apart from that - great work!

Winning the group means we get second from Group F (Germany /France /Portugal)...

Scots finishing second would get Sweden.

Apart from that - great work!

Yeah but then we would end up facing France in the quarter final if we finish second and assuming France win their group. After a tricky last 16 game we would only have maybe Italy to worry about before the French in the final.

I said Southgate was massively negative Agee weeks ago and got slated in particular by theAlbanian on here is absolutely criminal playing with two def midfielders with the attacking talent we have
Against Italy, France, Germany, Belgium, Holland, Spain or Portugal I could see the need for two. Not for any other country though. Mebbes he wants to bed this system in? It’s the only explanation.
If so mebbes he should try bedding his back four in? Walker n Stones are used to playing together both at club n country level. Maguire may not make it at all and the LB job is up for grabs. Once we’re playing teams who have us on the back foot for long periods a defensive misunderstanding won’t reflect well on Southgates indecision/rotation.

Back