Brighthouse = Shitehouse

Mocking poor people again I see.
I think it's thick people not poor people. Only an absolute idiot would even consider buying something from there let alone actually do it.

Thought they had gone bust about a year ago?

God bless ya if you have no choice but to use these lot
There isn't a single person in the country who 'has no choice but to use bright house'

Last edited:
Nobody is forced to buy. That's the issue. I have a TV which is as redundant as a cock on a dodo. Its a choice. Bright House exploit people who don't know better because our education system hadn't taught it correctly
Would rather do without a TV than pay the likes of them money. Don't know if it is the fault of the education system. I mean that sentence for what it is. However, I am amazed at how many Audis and Mercs I see on the road with kids driving them and think, how do you all afford that? I must have missed the free gold bar giveaway mate.;)

You know there's a rabbit away when anything is advertised at £xx per week rather than the actual price, I enquired about a used car I was interested in just last week, it was advertised at a certain price which was actually very good, they informed me they wouldn't take cash for it & it had to be bought on finance:lol: unbelievable
I went in once when they had Xbox one's in stock on launch day. I was prepared to pay slightly over the odds having not pre ordered anywhere but they would only hand it over on a finance agreement. It was going to cost about £800 overall.

I think it's thick people not poor people. Only an absolute idiot would even consider buying something from there let alone actually do it.

There isn't a single person in the country who 'has no choice but to use bright house'
It's all about the APR innit.

Back