Brighthouse = Shitehouse

lurker

Striker
Just seen an advert on telly for brighthouse advertising a shit phone at 17 quid A WEEK.

They seemed very proud of the fact their advert had NO SMALL PRINT and they charge 99 per cent APR for something most phone shops do for free.

I think we should have a whip round to get someone to stand outside their shop giving free financial advice.

Just seen an advert on telly for brighthouse advertising a shit phone at 17 quid A WEEK.

They seemed very proud of the fact their advert had NO SMALL PRINT and they charge 99 per cent APR for something most phone shops do for free.

I think we should have a whip round to get someone to stand outside their shop giving free financial advice.

They don't like.

Years ago I wandered into the Sunderland store not realising what it was. The prices were f***ing extortionate and I feel desperately sorry for anyone who is forced to buy from them.
This, cheers narra for,contributing rather than posting some sarcy comment like some of the fuckwits.

Years ago I wandered into the Sunderland store not realising what it was. The prices were f***ing extortionate and I feel desperately sorry for anyone who is forced to buy from them.
Prey on the vulnerable.

We should never allow the capitalists to exploit the good people of the UK like this.

I can understand the prices are based on the risk. The risk exists in part because of their pricing.

There must be an alternative lending method e.g. being able to draw down direct from their giro if they need a big ticket item. The draw down happens the minute the money hits their account so the risk is massively reduced.

It’ll never happen though.

All those places are just awful.

If you can't afford something, but second hand. You even get protection on ebay and amazon.

Free cycle places are canny too.

Nobody should sign up to these vultures.
This man, nobody tells them though, the ill informed buggers that buy from these places.

Prey on the vulnerable.

We should never allow the capitalists to exploit the good people of the UK like this.

I can understand the prices are based on the risk. The risk exists in part because of their pricing.

There must be an alternative lending method e.g. being able to draw down direct from their giro if they need a big ticket item. The draw down happens the minute the money hits their account so the risk is massively reduced.

It’ll never happen though.
I wish, surely someone like Argos could do a deal with the government.

This man, nobody tells them though, the ill informed buggers that buy from these places.

I wish, surely someone like Argos could do a deal with the government.
Would be a master stroke, never happen though unfortunately.

You can’t even get your rent paid these days.

If you can't afford something, but second hand. You even get protection on ebay and amazon.
The people who use Brighthouse aren't usually capable of saving up so if they want something quite expensive, such as a large TV etc then they will end up at Brighthouse. Brighthouse deserve to have defaulters as that's who they actively target.

Back