Brian Laudrup

Absolutely fantastic news, was often the difference in Old Firm tight games in the same way Larsson was for Celtic a few years later, different class to the rest of what was on show

Very pleased to see this. A hero of mine growing up, was very worried when he was first diagnosed. Gutted I never seen him play live.
Saw him play about 5 or 6 times home and away. Great player in a really good team. I seem to remember The Copeland Nutter was always amusing in those days too.

I worked with his best mate as a kid last year. He told some good tales, and Brian always looked after him well, taking him to football games and holidays, sounds alike a top bloke.

Last edited:
Amazing that 2 of the best players in the world were brothers. They are both legends to me.
Very happy he's beat the c.

Michael was invited for a look around the club with his parents as a teenager.
Yeah.
Then the next day they went down to Liverpool for a look around Anfield and Liverpool’s training ground. The day after that they flew to Italy and signed for Juventus or Lazio. As much chance of signing for safc as there was of me signing for us.
Believe me marra I’d love it to be have been a possibility but it was a cynical stunt by safc nowt more nowt less. As cynical as SAFCs starting the Ortega rumours off to stimulate sales of Balls testimonial tkts? I’m not sure but it’s a close run thing.

Back