Brexit deal done

I reckon if labour didn't have such a radically left wing leader who is bordering on being a communist , and a more central younger leader instead they would have got in power over the past year or 2 , seems crazy to me they haven't replace Corbyn who is just a modern day Michael Foot
Last time I looked, Labour
  • Never called the EU Referendum
  • Never claimed that Brexit would be an easy deal, that we would get all the benefits without EU membership etc.
  • Never fucked up the negotiation to the point where we are now, wondering if the economy will still function after Brexit
  • Never put a deal before Parliament which was shot down three times, which couldn't support even within their own party, and are now coming back with a shittier deal a few months later.
  • Did have a leadership election to challenge Corbyn. They failed to unseat him, spectacularly and miserably.
  • Aren't particularly left wing. Did you read their last manifesto ? Thought not...
  • Recently had a younger. more central leader in Ed Miliband, who died spectacularly on his hole in the 2015 General Election. You may have missed them trying out that particular formula.
There you go.

Back