Brewery Tours

Anyone got any recommendations for any in the Northeast/North Yorks.

Been ages since I did one, and as beer is the one thing I have in common with my brother in law, thought it might be a good way to spend an otherwise tedious afternoon.

Maxim brewery rainton bridge first or second Friday every month. Durham brewery at bowburn off the A1, brinkburn brewery ower Newcastle is good anarl with close access to tyne bank brewery and all ouseburn pubs.

Maxim brewery rainton bridge first or second Friday every month. Durham brewery at bowburn off the A1, brinkburn brewery ower Newcastle is good anarl with close access to tyne bank brewery and all ouseburn pubs.

Is there much to see at Brinkburn? No mention of a tour on the website, but location would be decent.

I'm not a fan of the beer, but apparently Cameron's is a decent tour. Anyone done it?

Is there much to see at Brinkburn? No mention of a tour on the website, but location would be decent.

I'm not a fan of the beer, but apparently Cameron's is a decent tour. Anyone done it?
Just their bar for us. Scran was topper. Tapas type stuff. Brewery is in a separate building but never made it. Could hoy a stone ower to tyne bank which is a bigger set up, had food sellers there, but I'm not a massive fan of their beers. Free trade Inn and the likes not far away.

What about your sister?

Well played. But an afternoon spent in a room talking to him about her would be very uncomfortable. Hes a nice enough lad but....

In terms of social interaction we have nothing in common at all except we both enjoy beer. But I'm stuck with him for an afternoon while the girls go shopping and any beer based diversion would be more than welcome.

Organised a work social to the old castle eden years ago. Bloke didnt turn up who could do tours so they said Just have a free bar for a while. Fuck, it went wild. Puke all over the snooker table. Class night mind.
We stopped there on way to Ripon races. Turned out it was the last ever tour, so we just got hammered. The brewer left a load of cans by out minibus for after the races to. :lol:

Dont theakstons the other year, really good, huge company yet employ about a dozen!

Theres a canny one at bowburn apparently.

Back