+++ Brentford v Man City kick off 2000 Sky Sports Main EventSky Sports Premier LeagueSky Sports Ultra HDR +++

The problem is not City's - it's the other teams that always have 9 or 10 men behind the ball. I love the way they always find a way to break them down.
Football is always more exciting end to end - but 98% of the teams are afraid to attack them.
I do like this Doku mind, a bit more my style. They are the only top team that bore me, Liverpool and Arsenal I enjoy. The Arsenal inevitable-era teams were great to watch as well, and teams sat off them.

They're 3-1 up here and the City fans are silent. Boring.

City can be boring as hell at times. All that talent and just play walking, pass it for the sake of it football when they could just score goal after goal after goal if they actually tried

City can be boring as hell at times. All that talent and just play walking, pass it for the sake of it football when they could just score goal after goal after goal if they actually tried
It's not that simple. Sometimes they play possession football as a way of defending, other times they just patiently move the ball around waiting for a space to open up and when they see it they are as direct and as fast as anyone.
Fantastic team and football from another world. Arsenal did a good imitation of them yeasterday against Liverpool though.

Back