Brendan Cox

They were both into some dodgy stuff, but what the hell, the lefty loons have long been desperate for some kind of martyr to worship.

Always said this idiot was a wrong'un. It's an inconvenient truth that self-appointed 'saint' Brendan Cox, loved by the snowflakes, has been uncovered as a harasser of women. Perhaps the name of his charity should be changed to 'More in Common...with Oxfam'. Utter scum

Always said this idiot was a wrong'un. It's an inconvenient truth that self-appointed 'saint' Brendan Cox, loved by the snowflakes, has been uncovered as a harasser of women. Perhaps the name of his charity should be changed to 'More in Common...with Oxfam'. Utter scum
How is he a self-appointed saint?

How is he a self-appointed saint?

i think chris was using the term metaphorically speaking. undoubtedly, the fella didnt shy away from telling society how it could better itself. now he looks like a massive hypocrite because he is just the sort of bloke that you could imagine boring people to death over a dinner party with right on political views (including gender equality) and it turns out that behind the scenes he is a drunken, adultering sex pest.

i doubt he is a total fiend and he probably deserves a second chance but anyone in the public eye would get the same flogging.

Are you just repeating stuff you heard others say 24 hours ago and passing it off as your own 'thoughts'?

i think chris was using the term metaphorically speaking. undoubtedly, the fella didnt shy away from telling society how it could better itself. now he looks like a massive hypocrite because he is just the sort of bloke that you could imagine boring people to death over a dinner party with right on political views (including gender equality) and it turns out that behind the scenes he is a drunken, adultering sex pest.

i doubt he is a total fiend and he probably deserves a second chance but anyone in the public eye would get the same flogging.

Who’s Chris?

I'm sure 'chris' can reply himself mind.

Back