Breakfast

Status
Not open for further replies.

UaeExile

Winger
What's your normal breakfast choice? Partial to a granola bar but it's no where near enough. Looking for some SMB inspiration here.

Particularly looking forward to oRosso telling us how many egg whites he guzzles down :lol:

Just look in threads started by son of southall.

The boring bastard starts one every day

at home i normally have toast or a bran based cerial. at work im always full of good intentions and say im going to have porridge and fruit. thing is the fried brekkies are right in front of you and always looks fckin lush.

cant remember the last time i had porridge at work.

Poached eggs and grilled bacon on blueberrie pancakes is nice

SMB diet starts in the morning, big bowl of porridge and a banana it will be.

Waxon said:
SMB diet starts in the morning, big bowl of porridge and a banana it will be.

Just packed my bag for work. Rice crispie variety box for breakfast. Porridge and a 4 pack of belvita for dinner. Not sure on tea yet, either jacket potato or a bowl of soup. Loads of water and the odd cuppa too. Bought some apples and oranges today so prob chuck 1 of them in my bag for work too...

Just packed my bag for work. Rice crispie variety box for breakfast. Porridge and a 4 pack of belvita for dinner. Not sure on tea yet, either jacket potato or a bowl of soup. Loads of water and the odd cuppa too. Bought some apples and oranges today so prob chuck 1 of them in my bag for work too...

Get plenty beans, nuts, chickpeas, brown bread and iron inside you to keep your energy levels up marra.

Am really looking forward to the challenge, I am really cutting out the Fat and crap out of what I eat, and no snacking, no alcohol apart from my holiday at Easter be delighted with a stone and a half

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back