Breakdown cover

mini-x2

Striker
One of my sons has just been getting his first car. Any recommendations for decent breakdown cover? Green Flag and the AA cost a bit more than I thought they would. I’m covered with my bank so I haven’t got a clue these days how much they cost.

One of my sons has just been getting his first car. Any recommendations for decent breakdown cover? Green Flag and the AA cost a bit more than I thought they would. I’m covered with my bank so I haven’t got a clue these days how much they cost.
does his insurance not have a deal on? sometimes a wee bit cheaper than going direct to the AA or somewhere

I can vouch for the RAC been with them a few years and used them twice they were very good. I've heard some horror stories about AA mind

You've had so many breakdowns on this board I doubt you can get cover mate

check his current account at the bank. sometimes included when over a certain amount is paid in every month

Start rescue as far as price,never had to use their services

The terrible reviews put me off like.
Like all insurance you can pay top dollar and never pick the phone up

Green flag recovery only is probably all u need, most cars now u can’t do fuck all with after a breakdown. They been brilliant with me. Brought home with car from lakes when oil pump went, and took to local garage when suspension fucked up. All for £60 a year.. think I need a newer car now like

Just go on 1 of the compare sites and go with the cheapest - or the lowest priced with decent reviews. Couldn't tell you who I'm with tbh but it's not 1 of the main ones

The AA are the pick of the bunch, they cost a little more for a reason. Go via quidco for a hefty cashback deal.

Back