Break up of a relationship/marriage

Split up with me ex earlier this year and this definitely played a part. The amount of time she would spend on her Facebook/Snapchat even when we were out having a meal or a few drinks absolutely took the piss.

we often comment on younger couples out for a meal , first thing they do is photograph the food , post a picture on sm then check for likes , some of them hardly speak to each other all meal.

maybe it’s just me getting old ?

The Bronzed Adonis would be straight back in the saddle.

I was back in the saddle within two weeks, wore my signed Steve Beaton T-shirt with every bewer I ploughed.
Being a single lad I get some right bargains from the reduced bit .
I pop in for milk and feed myself for two days on a fiver !

Gotta go big on the reduced stuff and stock the freezer, clear the whole out.

Last edited:
we often comment on younger couples out for a meal , first thing they do is photograph the food , post a picture on sm then check for likes , some of them hardly speak to each other all meal.

Maybe - you should be talking to your partner instead of monitoring the behaviour of others. Get your own life.

First thing she did every time, without fail.

Maybe - you should be talking to your partner instead of monitoring the behaviour of others. Get your own life.

Took the dragon for a meal for the two of us down in London last weekend, the two on the next table (all of two feet away ), never stopped taking photographs and posting them all night , phones constantly pinging with likes and replies throughout the meal.

Funnily enough our conversation was interrupted time after time by the constant pinging and flash photography .

If you describe that as monitoring, we hardly had any f***ing choice with it being so close did we ?

I've got a life , I enjoy it most of the time ....

Took the dragon for a meal for the two of us down in London last weekend, the two on the next table (all of two feet away ), never stopped taking photographs and posting them all night , phones constantly pinging with likes and replies throughout the meal.

Funnily enough our conversation was interrupted time after time by the constant pinging and flash photography .

If you describe that as monitoring, we hardly had any f***ing choice with it being so close did we ?

I've got a life , I enjoy it most of the time ....
Pick a better place next time and go with someone you think more of

Back