Bread Products World Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.
JaspBethas suspended all betting for the FIPBA World Cup 2006.

Anybody with a winning bet slip must reply before 14:53 to guarantee their returns.

not a guarantee

lofty said:
After some hotly contested decisions by the Granarian ref it'll be interesting to see whether these two bread products will swap fillings at the end of this match

Very disappointed in you Lofty, after your support for the French in earlier rounds, suddenly it's Naans. Bloody glory hunters.

CatRyan said:
Just come out of a meeting to post this...

Naan...

got to go

Now that's what i call prioritizing and dedication to the cause.
Naan Army. Naan Army

What can I say?? My love of curry took over.

It did take some serious soul searching and I was still singing along with the Baguette National Anthem :confused:

lofty said:
What can I say?? My love of curry took over.

It did take some serious soul searching and I was still singing along with the Baguette National Anthem :confused:

*burge shakes his head in despair*

Steak Pie said:
Thats it! It's over, Naan are the World Champions, Naan are the World Champions. Who'd have believed it?

Cheating bassas, they'll pay for this at the next FIFBA World Cup 2010! I have great faith in the French Stick, I think they'll return stronger in two years at the UEPBA Euro 2008 Championships!!

Spav revealed to be a spy in the naan camp.

Logon or register to see this image

burge said:
*burge shakes his head in despair*

you won't be saying that later when you've had 12 pints of stella and are ordering a vindaloo in the Star of India (fictional curry house)!

just the result it should have always been! naan is elated by this victory!

Jasp Sports Online

Naan Cruise To Victory In World Cup Final

Naan has overcome French Stick in the FIBPA World Cup Final 2006, more to follow shortly ...

Logon or register to see this image

Naan team celebrate wildly post match. (C)JaspSportMedia2006

Jasper said:
Cheating bassas, they'll pay for this at the next FIFBA World Cup 2010! I have great faith in the French Stick, I think they'll return stronger in two years at the UEPBA Euro 2008 Championships!!

I'm incredulous I really am. This was going to be the Tournament when a new wave of exciting, attacking breads was going to take home the cup. But, once again, it's brawn over beauty.

I'm not saying the don't deserve it, they played a great tournament, started slowly (only second in their group :eek: ) and turned it on when it really mattered. Well done everyone involved in the Naan camp, especially chicken kebab and lamb dansak, well played.

lofty said:
you won't be saying that later when you've had 12 pints of stella and are ordering a vindaloo in the Star of India (fictional curry house)!

Ha - that is an outrageous suggestion and an outright lie. Anybody who knows me will point out that what you have said is ridiculous.

On the basis that there is no way such a weak drinker as me could stomach 12 pints of Stella before passing out in a pool of my own vomit.

Steak Pie said:
I'm incredulous I really am. This was going to be the Tournament when a new wave of exciting, attacking breads was going to take home the cup. But, once again, it's brawn over beauty.

I'm not saying the don't deserve it, they played a great tournament, started slowly (only second in their group :eek: ) and turned it on when it really mattered. Well done everyone involved in the Naan camp, especially chicken kebab and lamb dansak, well played.

It's refreshing to see some grace in defeat for a change after some of the "gamesbreadship" this tournament has seen

burge said:
Ha - that is an outrageous suggestion and an outright lie. Anybody who knows me will point out that what you have said is ridiculous.

On the basis that there is no way such a weak drinker as me could stomach 12 pints of Stella before passing out in a pool of my own vomit.

Alright then shandy if you must :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back