Braveheart 2 Trailer

We’ve paggered them numerous times, we just dinnit talk about it.
Not 10 miles from here we knacked them at Neville’s Cross.
I know but at the same time the Scots don’t get upset when that is mentioned. One mention of braveheart and people start whining on about the Scots.

I know but at the same time the Scots don’t get upset when that is mentioned. One mention of braveheart and people start whining on about the Scots.
We never mention it! Ask your average person about The Battle of Neville’s Cross from around here and they would have no knowledge of it.
I think people get a little bit agitated about Braveheart because a load of the sad fuckers actually believe it!

We never mention it! Ask your average person about The Battle of Neville’s Cross from around here and they would have no knowledge of it.
I think people get a little bit agitated about Braveheart because a load of the sad fuckers actually believe it!
Such a shame that people don’t know about it. It was extremely significant at the time and resulted in the Scottish king being captured underneath sunderland bridge, just near Durham / Spennymoor way. Lots of stories of the Scots running amock as far as Kirk merrington and Bishop Auckland.

Last edited:
Ah, more anti-English propaganda.

Looks naff from that, Outlaw King definitely won the trailer war and set the bar high.

Why do they never show the parts where the Scots raped and pillaged through northern English settlements or in Ireland?
Why are the Bruce’s painted as some kind of romantic freedom fighters and not a power hungry family who wanted control over Scotland and Ireland.
Romanticism mate, Romanticism.

Braveheart 2 doesn't exist. If you mean Robert the Bruce that isn't a sequel to Braveheart.

Back