Bradley Lowery's mum trolled by accusations she's living a "luxury lifestyle" on the charity money

• Thread starter Deleted member 27897
  • Start date

So what if they did use some of the money to perhaps get away from it all now and again. I've donated several times to it, and it certainly wouldn't bother me. For me the money wasn't just for treatment for Bradley and other kids, but to also support the family, which may include bills, holidays, etc...

As for the arseholes on social media, folk can get away with saying anything about everything, which is a very sad and dangerous issue.
I’ve donated in the past as well. I hope they did get themselves away for a bit with some of the money because tbh honest I couldn’t even begin to imagine how hard the death of a child is when you are in the National and international spotlight.

Seeing the wee man get gradually worse on tv and social media was hard enough to watch as someone who wasn’t involved with the family.

Social media just brings the idiots out who would have been throwing rocks at the moon before the internet

That's the world we live in now sadly. People who talk shite in life now have a bigger audience and much more gullible people to reinforce their bullshit.
politicians and their fans are at it too. it's going to end in either a dictatorship or some police state in the end otherwise it will be impossible to govern.

I seriously didn't mean that mate. Why on earth would I dis the lowery family. Im sorry you feel that and I've apologised for my mis wording. I can't do anymore now.
No need to apologise again mate ,most know what you meant .

These rumours have been circling for yonks well before the kid passed away ,live your life in the public eye and this is what you get unfortunately .

This post that Gemma posted earlier today is heartbreaking :cry: disgusting that she needs to even justify what the charity is about :evil:

Yesterday was a bad day for me, the comment you all seen really upset me and I couldn’t stop crying all day. My emotional state was not in a good place and to be honest I’m still not. I was at the point last night that where I was going to walk away from it all.

When I decided to set up a charity and gift well over 1 million pounds to help others I never once thought I would be made to feel like I was doing something wrong.

The really sad thing is Iv had messages off a lot of other charities that are getting the same abuse. This is so sad people feel the need to put people down in this way.

When a charity turns over 1 million pound they have to have an audit, this is happening next week and I honestly can’t wait until this is published maybes then I will be left alone.

The amount of supporting messages and comments is what is making me more determined now. The children that are in the photos below are some of the ones we have publicly helped or helping is peace of mind to me that I have did the right thing.

Thank you to all that is supporting and continue to support.

This post that Gemma posted earlier today is heartbreaking :cry: disgusting that she needs to even justify what the charity is about :evil:

Yesterday was a bad day for me, the comment you all seen really upset me and I couldn’t stop crying all day. My emotional state was not in a good place and to be honest I’m still not. I was at the point last night that where I was going to walk away from it all.

When I decided to set up a charity and gift well over 1 million pounds to help others I never once thought I would be made to feel like I was doing something wrong.

The really sad thing is Iv had messages off a lot of other charities that are getting the same abuse. This is so sad people feel the need to put people down in this way.

When a charity turns over 1 million pound they have to have an audit, this is happening next week and I honestly can’t wait until this is published maybes then I will be left alone.

The amount of supporting messages and comments is what is making me more determined now. The children that are in the photos below are some of the ones we have publicly helped or helping is peace of mind to me that I have did the right thing.

Thank you to all that is supporting and continue to support.
Unfortunately you get absolutely scumbags who, thanks to the internet, get this attention.

I was in Omagh in Wednesday by chance for the 20th anniversary of the Omagh bomb.

I saw a Facebook post that praised the hero that set it off ( I shit you not)

It lasted 20 minutes and was gone. The kid wasn’t old enough to remember it and has been reported to the police no doubt.

Idiots get everywhere

Unfortunately you get absolutely scumbags who, thanks to the internet, get this attention.
I was in Omagh in Wednesday by chance for the 20th anniversary of the Omagh bomb.
I saw a Facebook post that praised the hero that set it off ( I shit you not)
It lasted 20 minutes and was gone. The kid wasn’t old enough to remember it and has been reported to the police no doubt.
Idiots get everywhere
People are misguided
People are stupid
People get off on offending

I guess that's the price of free speech and a free society. Its hard to ignore it though, but it is what we must do.

Very sad the lass has felt she had to justify herself to mindless,insignificant people who wouldn’t have the courage or inclination to do all she has done. Social media has been the making of business and commerce,but it’s going to be the breaking of society unless it’s policed properly.

Back