Bradley Lowery's mum trolled by accusations she's living a "luxury lifestyle" on the charity money

• Thread starter Deleted member 27897
  • Start date

I have donated to the Foundation in the past. I have no doubt at all that my donation has been put to good use for the benefit of others like Bradley. They are an ordinary family who have gone through an extraordinary time and are trying to ensure other families in the same predicament have as much support as possible.
I`ve chipped in and sincerely hope they got themselves and the remaining son a night out or summat out of it. What they`ve been through is summat i wouldn`t wish on anyone and the money is to help them as much as Bradley and other kids as far as i`m concerned. Don`t think for a moment they will have but certainly wouldnt begrudge them if they had

There’s a f***ing sick troll account on Twitter atm too, how the fuck it’s still live I’ll never know given what it’s tweeted so far. Yet you see people kicked off there for next to nowt, this scum kernt is tweeting horrible stuff about Bradley and tweeting what looks like death videos.

Really like to think they aren't and I believe everything she says but it wouldn't be uncommon. Look at the McCanns for example.

Believe me the McCanns really are not living a life of luxury on the back of their daughters disappearance. It really is not an appropriate response to the article.

You've become a censor now ?

This is a message board for posting messages.

Not everyone likes every message but that's the nature of the beast.

If you don't like then don't keep looking.

I totally agree, but this is a car crash

There’s a f***ing sick troll account on Twitter atm too, how the fuck it’s still live I’ll never know given what it’s tweeted so far. Yet you see people kicked off there for next to nowt, this scum kernt is tweeting horrible stuff about Bradley and tweeting what looks like death videos.

Have you reported it?

Really like to think they aren't and I believe everything she says but it wouldn't be uncommon. Look at the McCanns for example.
Totally agree, just my opinion but i fu****g hate the mcanns. As well as leaving the poor bairn, the twins which were i think 2 years were left as well. Never in a million years would i leave my child to go out. She is 15 now and i still do not like leaving her in the house alone for long. Anyway i think like others that if those 2 were not doctors, social services would be involved. Grhhhh

I am really starting to hate social media. I'll never understand the sad acts that troll or go on the windup
It's grim as owt. If there isn't people trolling it's people bleating on about how mint they are.

It's alright to use as a news feed or to ask for a plumber and that mind.

I prefer here for general crack.

Just seen that before and reported it. That video it’s retweeted is f***ing awful.

Just been on and reported the account and all his tweets. What a f***ing wanker they must be

So what if they did use some of the money to perhaps get away from it all now and again. I've donated several times to it, and it certainly wouldn't bother me. For me the money wasn't just for treatment for Bradley and other kids, but to also support the family, which may include bills, holidays, etc...

As for the arseholes on social media, folk can get away with saying anything about everything, which is a very sad and dangerous issue.

Back