Bradley Lowery's mum trolled by accusations she's living a "luxury lifestyle" on the charity money

• Thread starter Deleted member 27897
  • Start date

No surprise really given how many of the populace despise anyone working for, setting up or volunteering for charities up and down the land.

Slow by name....

What's NOT to believe, FFS?
Easy to see how the truly thick and facebook aficionados must arrive at the conclusion though. Smartly dressed rather than trolling round in jarmies and trackies, awards dinners, telly appearances etc, must be living the life of Riley....It probably won`t even permeate the skull that she`s no longer only a grieving mum but in effect the same as aNichole Kidman or Priyanka Chopra etc in that she`s an ambassador for a childrens organisation

To try and say these situations are even remotely comparable is an absolute joke to say the least, seriously.

McCanns are senior doctors, they’ll be bringing home 75-100K a year imo. That could be why some people think they’ve profited.

And as for Bradley’s Mam, I don’t think she’d do such a thing.

its the same as that sad prick alex jones and his hateful attacks or mass shooting survivors or victims families

its reprehensible behaviour the the people responsible shouldnt be allowed to spout such nonsense..its not free speach..its shit stirring for the sake of being a twat

I have donated to the Foundation in the past. I have no doubt at all that my donation has been put to good use for the benefit of others like Bradley. They are an ordinary family who have gone through an extraordinary time and are trying to ensure other families in the same predicament have as much support as possible.

Some people are just dicks when hiding behind anonymity unfortunately. I worked with someone who was friends with Jane Tomlinson who raised a lot of money in Leeds while suffering from terminal cancer. Apparently She used to get messages from anonymous people accusing her of making up her illness to become famous. Even if you thought that it was a possibility, why would you run the risk of upsetting a terminally ill person when there was no other gain?

These people should be publicly named and shamed.

The family has gone through untold grief already, and whilst the foundation must be a wonderful legacy to that brave boy, it must also serve as a painful reminder that they've lost someone so very precious. Isn't losing a child enough?

Some people are just f***ing cruel and vindictive.

I know one of the first families that the BLF helped and they have made a huge difference to their lives, not only from the donated funds but the help and advice that they've given.whqt a hateful thing to say about the Lowery's after everything they've been through

Back