Bradley Lowery's mum trolled by accusations she's living a "luxury lifestyle" on the charity money

• Thread starter Deleted member 27897
  • Start date

Once again Social Media gives a platform to the worst people spouting opinion as fact.
The facebook post I saw yesterday directed at BLF was thinly veiled libel in my opinion.
I'm amazed they (BLF) blocked the name of the person who posted it to be honest.
That's the world we live in now sadly. People who talk shite in life now have a bigger audience and much more gullible people to reinforce their bullshit.

I am disappointed already to be honest. The SMB have been fantastic and truly dignified in their support for Bradley and the Lowery family, so for the thread to actually start like this came as an unpleasant surprise.
I think he may have meant that trolls will troll anyone, regardless of the tragic circumstance, hence the mccann mention.

Perhaps wasn't worded the best.

I think he may have meant that trolls will troll anyone, regardless of the tragic circumstance, hence the mccann mention.

Perhaps wasn't worded the best.

The way I read it was that he was arguing its "not uncommon" for people to abuse things for self interest and given the use of "I really thinkspecific McCann example I think that isn’t hard to miss.

Back