Bradford away on sale Monday

The only issue at the minute with policy of selling away tickets that match up with the age category of a persons season ticket is the fact some other clubs offer student tickets or even Under 25 tickets whereas we don't.

I called up for Coventry tickets last week and it took 5 minutes of explaining to the lass that although I have an adult season ticket at Sunderland, I'm also a student and Coventry offer a student ticket. She wasn't going to sell me one at first as 'Sunderland don't do student tickets'.

I tried to buy my 16 yr old son a student ticket for Bradford but the girl wouldn’t let me because I didn’t have his student pass as ID
So I had to pay £20 instead of £15. Tried to explain I’ve been buying the bairns away tickets for 9 year and never once been asked to prove his age. She said it’s the rules and that’s what she was told to do.
Times are changing.

I tried to buy my 16 yr old son a student ticket for Bradford but the girl wouldn’t let me because I didn’t have his student pass as ID
So I had to pay £20 instead of £15. Tried to explain I’ve been buying the bairns away tickets for 9 year and never once been asked to prove his age. She said it’s the rules and that’s what she was told to do.
Times are changing.

That’s shit that mate.

When I went in this morning, the lass wouldn’t let me buy an adult ticket on my nephews season ticket which was u16.

They make the rules up as they go

So what there doing now is basically aaying adult ST = adult away match ticket only and child ST = child away match ticket only ?

Can't see owt wrong with that

I don't have a massive problem with it as such. My nephew has had a season ticket for 2 seasons so hasn't got the points so I used someone else's to get him a ticket which I had to pay adult prices for otherwise he would have been an upset little lad so I guess that's my grumble.

Ridiculous thing is I could have used his yesterday but the girl in the season ticket said it looked like it was going to sell out.

People aren't doing that though. They're using child/adult numbers and up or downgrading them to get tickets for others.

People are doing this, I have been told this by the club who have also said anyone who has done this has had their ticket refunded and point deducted, I can only assume people were buying single children's tickets, it's the reason why they have stopped the purchase of children's tickets with an adult season ticket.

I don't have a massive problem with it as such. My nephew has had a season ticket for 2 seasons so hasn't got the points so I used someone else's to get him a ticket which I had to pay adult prices for otherwise he would have been an upset little lad so I guess that's my grumble.

Ridiculous thing is I could have used his yesterday but the girl in the season ticket said it looked like it was going to sell out.

People are doing this, I have been told this by the club who have also said anyone who has done this has had their ticket refunded and point deducted, I can only assume people were buying single children's tickets, it's the reason why they have stopped the purchase of children's tickets with an adult season ticket.
Fair enough. However in my experience the club will never sell a child's ticket as a single. Why would they let a child sit alone? This would also mean there is empty seats in the away end. I'm confident that others who travel regularly will agree this isn't the case. There might have been a few cases, but it isn't happening on mass.

Fair enough. However in my experience the club will never sell a child's ticket as a single. Why would they let a child sit alone? This would also mean there is empty seats in the away end. I'm confident that others who travel regularly will agree this isn't the case. There might have been a few cases, but it isn't happening on mass.

Online you have been able to select a single children's ticket as an adult, I am not saying it's on mass but it looks like there have been enough to flag the problem.

I am going to sound as hypercritical as I can here as well as I myself have done it and even on this thread I asked for a number, the people with a fair amount of points are going to continue to keep their points high because a lot of people ask for their numbers on a weekly basis knowing that they are never going to be able to accumulate enough points to hit first and second phases. The fat cats keep getting fatter... Now where is my bowl of milk and the butchers best chicken.

The system doesn't really affect me as I have points but surely their could be a better way so younguns and others can work there way up without having to gamble on it getting to the last phase thus asking others who can't attend to get themselves another point.

Online you have been able to select a single children's ticket as an adult, I am not saying it's on mass but it looks like there have been enough to flag the problem.

I am going to sound as hypercritical as I can here as well as I myself have done it and even on this thread I asked for a number, the people with a fair amount of points are going to continue to keep their points high because a lot of people ask for their numbers on a weekly basis knowing that they are never going to be able to accumulate enough points to hit first and second phases. The fat cats keep getting fatter... Now where is my bowl of milk and the butchers best chicken.

The system doesn't really affect me as I have points but surely their could be a better way so younguns and others can work there way up without having to gamble on it getting to the last phase thus asking others who can't attend to get themselves another point.
Mate, we have all given our number to others to get tickets. However the club can't start condemning the others without looking at the branches. For example the 300 seats at Burton that were advertised as being on sale, but were infact held back for the branches. The club need to practice what they preach before starting this keeping it fair stuff. Someone has obviously kicked off about up/downgrading cards and I totally get there point. However passing on numbers is probably impossible to police. I'll say it again though it isn't impossible to build your own points so there isn't an argument about the current system imo.

Bought 2 online Monday am. Nothing arrived yet....

Mine arrived this morning.

Found anywhere to park ?....get to bradford around 1230? Dan will pick me up in aysgarth about 11am and we will go via Skipton...

There's parking at Leisure Exchange Complex in town. A big open car park and a multi story one next to it. It's about a mile walk to the ground. I looked at that before I bought train tickets.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mine arrived this morning.

There's parking at Leisure Exchange Complex in town. A big open car park and a multi story one next to it. It's about a mile walk to the ground. I looked at that before I bought train tickets.
I'm sure the Leisure Centre car park is for customers only?

Just a comment on parking I reckon it’s going to be a bit of a nightmare with more locals driving due to the rail strike that day, the earlier u can get there the better.

Back