DEONTAY WILDER

FIGHTS: 40

WINS: 40

WINS BY KO: 39

TYSON FURY

FIGHTS: 27

WINS: 27

WINS BY KO: 19

@niceonemarra I retract my original ffs.
On reflection it does need its own thread.
It's a major title fight and we could potentially be looking at two English heavyweights holding all the belts.
The WBC is the most prestigious so if Fury wins this, surely we are on for an English Civil War/Battle of Britain showdown between Joshua and Fury in April.

Really hope Fury does it. If he doesn't I don't see how Wilder and Joshua can't get made unless one of the organisations invokes a mandatory challenger rule and lets some bum have a go.

It's a major title fight and we could potentially be looking at two English heavyweights holding all the belts.
The WBC is the most prestigious so if Fury wins this, surely we are on for an English Civil War/Battle of Britain showdown between Joshua and Fury in April.

Really hope Fury does it. If he doesn't I don't see how Wilder and Joshua can't get made unless one of the organisations invokes a mandatory challenger rule and lets some bum have a go.
Joshua bottled these 2

A unification fight takes priority over mandatory defences

Back