RAWA Boxing Day Scarves

Ghandi Floss

Striker
Message from The Red And White Army.

We'll have a 40k+ crowd on Boxing Day and the club are officially "christening" The Roker End. A number of supporters have mentioned this idea of getting a "sea of scarves" going. Whilst many fans are rightly dubious of "manufactured" atmosphere this doesn't have to fall in that category. If fans just bring them along it would help mark the fixture as something a bit special and could look class. It might look mint on Netflix! Spread the word.

As the above says. I know it’s already been suggested on here, and it’s a good idea.
Footy scarves are canny retro, thus, keeping in the spirit of Roker Park and our naming of the stand formerly known as South.

It’ll certainly add to the atmosphere on the day, without having to resort to Martin Bain’s idea last season of f***ing clackers!

Also, don’t forget to check out the new ‘Captains’ mural which is being unveiled in The Roker End.

Message from The Red And White Army.

We'll have a 40k+ crowd on Boxing Day and the club are officially "christening" The Roker End. A number of supporters have mentioned this idea of getting a "sea of scarves" going. Whilst many fans are rightly dubious of "manufactured" atmosphere this doesn't have to fall in that category. If fans just bring them along it would help mark the fixture as something a bit special and could look class. It might look mint on Netflix! Spread the word.

As the above says. I know it’s already been suggested on here, and it’s a good idea.
Footy scarves are canny retro, thus, keeping in the spirit of Roker Park and our naming of the stand formerly known as South.

It’ll certainly add to the atmosphere on the day, without having to resort to Martin Bain’s idea last season of f***ing clackers!

Also, don’t forget to check out the new ‘Captains’ mural which is being unveiled in The Roker End.

I've never fucked a clacker in my life :eek:

Just a heads up, the SAFCSA shop in the NE concourse corner sell them for about a fiver. I got a red and white striped one there at the Southend game. Nee writing on it or owt. Looks class.

Back