Bowness - on - Windermere

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaDMaCKeM

Midfield
Going there next weekend for a couple of nights, Any good easy to get to classic locations there?
Will have the wife with me and she cant walk very far at all. Its been nearly 20 years since I was down that end of the lakes.

Going there next weekend for a couple of nights, Any good easy to get to classic locations there?
Will have the wife with me and she cant walk very far at all. Its been nearly 20 years since I was down that end of the lakes.

Does it literally have to be next to the road Roberto?

Not right next to the road, but easily accessible by chair or crutches would help! I will be going for a couple of walks without het though!
River brathay innit

Langdale

Above Rydal water, you can drive up there

Blea tarn

Cheers for the tips, had a drive out but didn't leave the car - total washout! Laurel and Hardy museum at Ulverston was canny though!

Here now ,after a bit of Google Miller howe is the spot for sunsets
Short steepish walk to lake or car park view is second best
Cloud spoilt it last minute
Logon or register to see this image

Here now ,after a bit of Google Miller howe is the spot for sunsets
Short steepish walk to lake or car park view is second best
Cloud spoilt it last minute
Logon or register to see this image
I got good light at my location but no bleeding camera! Checked battery one at home, fully charged according to icon in camera. Battery 2 was flat but gave it 15 mins charge. Took camera out for photos. " change battery".
Stuck battery 2 in -
" change battery". :evil:

Phone camera it had to be. Still don't really know how to get photos off phone either.

I got good light at my location but no bleeding camera! Checked battery one at home, fully charged according to icon in camera. Battery 2 was flat but gave it 15 mins charge. Took camera out for photos. " change battery".
Stuck battery 2 in -
" change battery". :evil:

Phone camera it had to be. Still don't really know how to get photos off phone either.
I have a nice Canon digi at home but ever since original battery went I get that message as well ,thought it was snidey copy batteries but it isn't .Been caught out few times ,use Gopro now but it has no viewer .Always delivers on quality
Has your phone a memory card ? If images are on there plonk it in a tablet ,that's what I do from gopro

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back