Bother in that London

:lol: because that's the first time you've explained semi coherently what you were on about. I think your argument is that by the end of the year the a stage will drop because there will be fewer deaths from other causes ?
That will probably be true because there are still the same number of people and most of the dead in the last few months have been elderly. It doesn't alter the fact that covid killed them prematurely. If someone with 2 days left to live gets hit by a bus on the way to hospital it's still the bus that killed them.

You're thinking like Cummings allegedly did, it's only a few pensioners

That last bit is far from what I'm thinking, I want to see the figures at the end of the year to get a fair idea of how some may or may not have been recorded incorrectly.
If someone with a terminal illness gets hit by a bus you don't stick the cause of death down as the terminal illness.

It's one of the reasons I stopped watching the news, if you look at the figures there's quite a number of suspected cases, yearly causes of death averages will surely help to see if things are not as bad as we are led to believe or are quite conclusive that they are.

Did you read everything from the start?
Must've been a joy for you if you did.:lol:

I'm not saying there hasn't been many Covid 19 deaths I don't think the figures are true though.
Let's see a 5 year average at the end of the year.
Maybes you can roll your eyes again then. 👍

Excess registered deaths is currently quite a bit higher than the quoted figure of covid related deaths. Suggests there is under reporting currently going on. You would think it's less likely now given the wider access to testing mind.

That last bit is far from what I'm thinking, I want to see the figures at the end of the year to get a fair idea of how some may or may not have been recorded incorrectly.
If someone with a terminal illness gets hit by a bus you don't stick the cause of death down as the terminal illness.

It's one of the reasons I stopped watching the news, if you look at the figures there's quite a number of suspected cases, yearly causes of death averages will surely help to see if things are not as bad as we are led to believe or are quite conclusive that they are.

Did you read everything from the start?
Must've been a joy for you if you did.:lol:
I didn't read it all or may have grasped what you were trying to say earlier. I think your argument will probably show exactly the opposite of what you think, that more people actually died due to covid. The official number is just those who tested positive, there are certain to be more. My workmate who actually tested positive isn't included in that stat yet for example.
Over 5 years the average may well even out again but that will not alter the fact that so many died prematurely in Spring 2020

I didn't read it all or may have grasped what you were trying to say earlier. I think your argument will probably show exactly the opposite of what you think, that more people actually died due to covid. The official number is just those who tested positive, there are certain to be more. My workmate who actually tested positive isn't included in that stat yet for example.
Over 5 years the average may well even out again but that will not alter the fact that so many died prematurely in Spring 2020

It's not about the rise in deaths or if they were premature, just the causes of them for me.
Covid 19 is on the list, that hasn't been on the last 4 years as it didn't exist.
It doesn't matter if the yearly average ends the same, that isn't the data I want to see, although it's only a good thing if it is similar, it means the current crisis wasn't as bad as they'd expected it to be.
Let's hope that's the case eh?

It's not about the rise in deaths or if they were premature, just the causes of them for me.
Covid 19 is on the list, that hasn't been on the last 4 years as it didn't exist.
It doesn't matter if the yearly average ends the same, that isn't the data I want to see, although it's only a good thing if it is similar, it means the current crisis wasn't as bad as they'd expected it to be.
Let's hope that's the case eh?
Doesn't really matter, they're already dead and I'm not really sure why you're so desperate for it not to be covid, even a habitual liar like Johnson has admitted 42,000 and there will be more.
My workmate's experience shows they weren't desperate to cry covid. He text us to say he had tested positive, his family were then told he hadn't but they wouldn't get the definite answer for a month, he must be one of the 23,000 excess yet to be classified

Doesn't really matter, they're already dead and I'm not really sure why you're so desperate for it not to be covid, even a habitual liar like Johnson has admitted 42,000 and there will be more.
My workmate's experience shows they weren't desperate to cry covid. He text us to say he had tested positive, his family were then told he hadn't but they wouldn't get the definite answer for a month, he must be one of the 23,000 excess yet to be classified

Again, I just want to see the causes, lets call it a curiosity, I could say why do you care anyway, what difference does it make?

Are all black people "left" or do right wing black folks not mind having coppers kneeling on their necks until they die ?

There was a white person killed by a policeman in America the same way not all that long ago. Very little mentioned about that in the media. In fact you've got to search quite hard to find it. Maybe it wasn't a racist attack after all and maybe George Floyd was simply a career criminal who was restrained in totally the wrong way by a police officer who will hopefully now spend a long time behind bars?

There was a white person killed by a policeman in America the same way not all that long ago. Very little mentioned about that in the media. In fact you've got to search quite hard to find it. Maybe it wasn't a racist attack after all and maybe George Floyd was simply a career criminal who was restrained in totally the wrong way by a police officer who will hopefully now spend a long time behind bars?
Well bugger me you're right, there's no such thing as racism, my apologies
Again, I just want to see the causes, lets call it a curiosity, I could say why do you care anyway, what difference does it make?
Because I'm interested if I can get back to normal any time soon or if it's still too risky
Only 180 odd deaths yesterday, still the equivalent of a plane crash and if 200 odd planes had crashed in the last 3 months I wouldn't be getting on a plane tomorrow

Last edited:

Because I'm interested if I can get back to normal any time soon or if it's still too risky
Only 180 odd deaths yesterday, still the equivalent of a plane crash and if 200 odd planes had crashed in the last 3 months I wouldn't be getting on a plane tomorrow

Of course there is such thing as racism, on both sides. However you are foolish to think that every attack, whether it's white on black, or black on white, is racially motivated.

Of course there is such thing as racism, on both sides. However you are foolish to think that every attack, whether it's white on black, or black on white, is racially motivated.
I never said every attack, that one was just the straw that broke the camel's back recently. Classic bit of both sides there as well, I'm sure it's completely equal both ways now and historically

From the outside looking in it looks like England is falling apart and has a lack leadership. Brexit is a shambles, Boris fucked the lockdown up resulting in 41k deaths and now the far-right and the far-left are fighting on the streets.

It's not the EU that's collapsing!

France pisses all over us when it comes to civil unrest.

Well you'll have to hang on a bit the graph I'm wanting won't be out till 2021 I'd presume.
No planes for you. ;)

I heard yesterday that there was 4 cops involved in the George Floyd killing. The white cop aswell as 2 Black cops and an Asian cop. Im not sure how true that is. The killing has also not proven to be racist as of yet

Back