Bother in that London

Big Jeff

Winger
Clashes between rival protesters and police. It has to end by 5pm so no doubt it will all kick off around then.

Let’s hope some common sense is applied by all sides.

Churchill .......... eerrrr not that type of leadership

He’s been entombed
Demonstration now officially over 5pm

Will everyone disperse peacefully and go home?

Last edited:
Must admit, this has turned my stomach seeing these utter arseholes today. Yes, earlier in the week (or last week) was bad, but these, these are just thick headed scum bastards

Eh? There were 49 police officers injured last week. Both sides have idiots on the extremes, they are as bad as each other.

The police are probably using a bit more stick too after carrot didn't work last week. They were too tolerent for too long.

Eh? There were 49 police officers injured last week. Both sides have idiots on the extremes, they are as bad as each other.

The police are probably using a bit more stick too after carrot didn't work last week. They were too tolerent for too long.
Yup I wonder if the police would like to ban mobiles from demonstrations

What are you on about with an ‘eh?’ for? Course both sides have idiots, I’ve said that. The idiots last week turned out for cause that is just. These knuckleheads habe turned up purely for a scrap and nothing else because that’s what they do. They are nothing but hooligans, every single one of them. Anyone who tries to justify them needs to give their head a shake

most sensible people would vacate the area - you are going to get knocked on the head - either leave or get ready for a battle - idiots

Back