Both of us away on the same day?

Sima

Striker
Lost Magpie
Surprised to see both of us playing away on the same weekend.

Doesn't usually happen. Any idea why? Is tomorrow a re-arranged fixture for you or something?

Doesn't usually happen. Any idea why? Is tomorrow a re-arranged fixture for you or something?
With the amount of games played in league 1 compared to PL think it would be impossible to have home and away every game

FA must of known euphoria was about to break out on Tyneside about the Longstaff brothers and would be bringing newcastle to a stand still.

We were both away a few weeks ago. We played Accrington and you lot were at Liverpool.

Yeah it's happened a few times before but it's been towards the end of the season when it's a cup game (January only for us).

Also, Wycombe/Chelsea and Accrington/Liverpool would see some crossover in us both using the same transport links I'd imagine.

Yeah it's happened a few times before but it's been towards the end of the season when it's a cup game (January only for us).

Also, Wycombe/Chelsea and Accrington/Liverpool would see some crossover in us both using the same transport links I'd imagine.
I would say a decent chance of bumping into each other going to Liverpool/Accrington, although you lot kicked off early. A few of ours changed trains at Leeds and some travelled via Kirby Stephen by car. Trains tomorrow are apparently a nightmare, so I don't think there will be many Sunderland on the East coast line. Only takes a couple of dick heads though.

It's going to leave your travelling fans with a difficult decision to make when they get just south of Coventry.

Back