Boro v Swansea

Hull are awful, lost that Jarrod Bowen they’ve lost every game bar one since. I think that will save them, if Barnsley or Luton get a run together however they could be fucked. Woodgate comes across as right arrogant arsehole his interviews would wind you up more after defeat like that

We are in serious trouble. Woodgate is clueless and doesn't learn from his mistakes.

A baffling team selection from him today. He started George Friend at left-back despite the fact his legs have gone, and left our top scorers Assombalonga and Fletcher on the bench. Started Gestede and Nmecha ahead of them who are both useless.

Last edited:
We are in serious trouble. Woodgate is clueless and doesn't learn from his mistakes.

A baffling team selection from him today. He started George Friend at left-back despite the fact his legs have gone, and left our top scorers Assombalonga and Fletcher on the bench. Started Gestede and Nmecha ahead of them who are both useless.
Still think you will stay up ,more because there a load of poor sides at the bottom.Ive got to say this mind as wifes a smoggie,and her cousins have boro ST.

Still think you will stay up ,more because there a load of poor sides at the bottom.Ive got to say this mind as wifes a smoggie,and her cousins have boro ST.

That's our only hope, that there are three worse teams than us.

He left out Patrick Roberts and Djied Spence today who are two good young players, so hopefully he'll see sense and start them next game.

He left out Patrick Roberts and Djied Spence today who are two good young players, so hopefully he'll see sense and start them next game.

I don’t really know a lot about your side! Would you fancy your chances of coming back up if you came down?

I’d imagine if you have played a lot of youth graduates this season it would surely stand them in good stead for a promotion challenge?

Roberts is an odd one. Signed for City for big money and did pretty well on loan at Celtic but he's not done a lot since.

The next three games are going to be massive for you - Stoke away, Hull away, QPR home. Two of your relegation rivals and a side with very little to play for.

We were terrible today. Really worried that we are going to drop without a fight. So poor.
Be a shame. Despite the local rivalry on a matchday I’ve always genuinely liked boro. Been to plenty of games at ayresome with a family friend who was Boro daft. Be a travesty for the north east if them black n white ***** dominate the full Length of the A19 for the next generation while we live it up in division 3

Last edited:

Back