Boro v Swansea

That's just one thread but he's come under a lot of criticism over the last few years, and the appointment of Woodgate was the tipping point for some supporters.

I'd say the majority of fans still back Gibson, I certainly do but his running of the club since we go promoted back to the Premier League has been abysmal.
Dont boro owe millions to one of his companies??

They might get away with it with how bad Hull are. It’s all on whether Barnsley or Luton string few results together Then it’s game on.
League one would cripple them, they spent fortune couple of seasons back.

Dont boro owe millions to one of his companies??

Pretty sure they do owe something like that. But I'm told it is also tax efficient to have money move between companies in this way. Gibson won't do owt that threatens Boro with a nightmare future. He has made mistakes, and is not a billionaire, but he is a good owner with the club at heart, even if he might be running out of steam a bit.

I wish we had as good an owner.

totally knacks my acca up
You backed Boro to beat Swansea?
Pretty sure they do owe something like that. But I'm told it is also tax efficient to have money move between companies in this way. Gibson won't do owt that threatens Boro with a nightmare future. He has made mistakes, and is not a billionaire, but he is a good owner with the club at heart, even if he might be running out of steam a bit.

I wish we had as good an owner.
Yeah reminds me a bit of Murray towards the end.

Back