1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

boro travel arrangements & smog outfits

Discussion in 'Pure Football' started by GordonMuchallNo1Fan, Apr 20, 2017.

1. Mr David

Mr David Midfield

Ah wey fuck them it was a class night

Daddyo and Laidback Jack like this.
  2. Mr.Thunders

Mr.Thunders Striker

The no smog masks thing is old hat like

3. Maximus

Maximus Striker

Hank's the equivalent to an old and dodgy relative who is kept hidden away for fear of embarrassing everyone. It's why he isn't allowed to away games any longer. He goes to home games and subsequently most avoid the north stand. What can yer do? :lol:;)

Reiver and hank williams like this.
  4. hank williams

hank williams Striker

Cheeky twat wait till I see you on Wednesday night ;)

5. Maximus

Maximus Striker

You mean when I point you out and shout "Smog" you mean?:lol:

6. hank williams

hank williams Striker

I'll be like this if you dee

7. Maximus

Maximus Striker

I'll just say he's off that Ready To Go and if any MLF's ask whee he is on there I'll tell them all @seahamstar - might be Mair entertaining than the match. :lol::lol::lol:

8. Henry Hocklediver

Henry Hocklediver Central Defender

9. chuckyroll

chuckyroll Striker

:lol:

hank williams likes this.
  10. blf

blf Midfield

I don't get this at all. The Smoggy thing has been part of our identity for years now. We buy t shirts and badges with proud to be a Smoggy on them. Our own away support often has people amongst them with the white chemical suit and masks on. Cant see why they would be so offended if your lot wore them.

GordonMuchallNo1Fan likes this.
  11. Fuckers took my lab coat off me one away game a few years back. How did they know I just didn't finish work at ICI?

12. Safc88

Safc88 Midfield

Can't wait for this

13. Harvey16

Harvey16 Full Back

I can no longer go due to work if anyone wants sorting out face value and postage PM me

14. T_Bone

T_Bone Striker

Wear your masks lads, if the polis say owt just say something like " We no understandy We Chinese visitors"

15. Dilligaf60

Dilligaf60 Winger

Shocking behaviour. Should have sued them.

ProfessionalMackem likes this.
  16. DufraisFTM

DufraisFTM Striker

It's actually nothing new. Back in the days of Peter Reid, there was one particular game where absolutely loads had masks on and some had gone the whole hog with chemical suits. I remember Soccer AM having a giggle at how many of us had some kind of mask on. The season after, as we were getting off the coaches, the police and stewards were handing leaflets out to pretty much every single person, politely asking them not to take any masks into the ground.

17. Marko

Marko Striker

Because they've a history of watering down drinks?

18. squashjoe

squashjoe Winger

It's 1948 in boro.

Bladecat and Reiver like this.
  19. Reiver

Reiver Winger

Purely as a defence mechanism tbf ..... you had no choice, just like your near neighbours :lol:

[​IMG]

At least they had a romatic tale of seafaring ..... you just have a parody of lung disease :lol:

si73 likes this.
  20. Daddyo

Daddyo Striker

We will get beat fower nowt and get kicked all ower....
    Scores of us will be stranded after the game because no trains home then buck hodsa prossies

Ghandi Floss and Mighty Boosh like this.