Boro tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nothing mate, because we don't know when the game is, it could sell out on 15 points then tickets going back if fans can't make it.....
I think it's probably people who work shifts who are undecided. Surely it would be best to get one then return it if it you can't make it.

Dear all,

We have been advised by the Premier League that a revised date for the fixture is not likely to confirmed until late March. The Premier League will await the outcome of the FA Cup 6th round, subsequent draw for the semi-finals, and if required, progression of Premier League clubs to the Europa League Quarter Finals before agreeing to a new date. It will however be a midweek evening fixture as there are no free weekends after this time.

Cheers @Dendinho mate, seen the same on the Seaham branch Facebook page. Not sure why they can't just announce the 25/26th April like, can't see why they'd choose any other day regardless of the cup. Certainly can't see the FA cup affecting anything because even if boro go out they've got a game v Bournemouth when the next round would be. Thought it was also agreed that the Europa league would have no bearing on match dates come March. It'll be that midweek, would save a lot of time if they just agreed it

Cheers @Dendinho mate, seen the same on the Seaham branch Facebook page. Not sure why they can't just announce the 25/26th April like, can't see why they'd choose any other day regardless of the cup. Certainly can't see the FA cup affecting anything because even if boro go out they've got a game v Bournemouth when the next round would be. Thought it was also agreed that the Europa league would have no bearing on match dates come March. It'll be that midweek, would save a lot of time if they just agreed it
I'm still after 2 please

I reckon there'll be plenty spares once it's announced. Bound to be people who do shifts that have took pot luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back