Boro tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.
So we are looking at 25/6 of April or 16/17 May for Boro - the other might yet be for Arsenal away if they reach the semi-final!

So we are looking at 25/6 of April or 16/17 May for Boro - the other might yet be for Arsenal away if they reach the semi-final!
Can't be semi final weekend, as Boro are due to play Bournemouth then.

Also, the other thing to add in is that the EPFL (collection of European league bodies) voted to terminate the agreement with Uefa which prevents games being played on CL nights. This termination is due to commence from 1st April, so unless something changes, we could hyperthetically play on any CL night in April/May.

Can't be semi final weekend, as Boro are due to play Bournemouth then.

Also, the other thing to add in is that the EPFL (collection of European league bodies) voted to terminate the agreement with Uefa which prevents games being played on CL nights. This termination is due to commence from 1st April, so unless something changes, we could hyperthetically play on any CL night in April/May.
Champion. That beings another potential five midweeks into play (replays notwithstanding).

Would you not just gan by yourself as it would be piss easier to get one. I'm still after some but they're all happy with singles as and when they become available. We should know better if they announce the re-arrangement date while still on sale;)
If I gan on me own I'd have no trouble getting tickets ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back