Boro game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Due to them getting through to the QF of the FA Cup I'm guessing our game will have to be moved? It was originally scheduled for Saturday 11th March.

Chances are it will now be a midweek game. I'm hoping to be in the hospitality through a contractor now the c unts have went and spoilt it :evil:

Due to them getting through to the QF of the FA Cup I'm guessing our game will have to be moved? It was originally scheduled for Saturday 11th March.

Chances are it will now be a midweek game. I'm hoping to be in the hospitality through a contractor now the c unts have went and spoilt it :evil:

That's some guess that marra! :eek: heads not hurting is it? ;)

Arsenal which is now likely to be off.

Boro play at Bournemouth.
We could have a bit of a fixture pile up at the end of the season. It's worked out well in previous seasons. We've stayed up on the Wednesday night before the last game 4 seasons in a row, that's if you included Wigan losing to Arsenal to keep us up.

Don't be expecting a fast announcement of when the game will be played. Southampton V Arsenal got postponed due to Cup final 4 weeks ago and it still hasn't been re arranged

We could have a bit of a fixture pile up at the end of the season. It's worked out well in previous seasons. We've stayed up on the Wednesday night before the last game 4 seasons in a row, that's if you included Wigan losing to Arsenal to keep us up.
Likely to be Arsenal and Chelsea away in the last week of the season, exactly the same as two years ago.

I think you've jumped the gun mate - it all depends on the TV choices. If, say, the Boro QF is on the Sunday or if it's the late game on the Saturday, we could possibly play on 3pm on the Saturday as planned (although it would be a fairly tight turnaround to empty the ground of one set of away fans at 4:50pm and replace them with another for 5:30pm).

I think you've jumped the gun mate - it all depends on the TV choices. If, say, the Boro QF is on the Sunday or if it's the late game on the Saturday, we could possibly play on 3pm on the Saturday as planned (although it would be a fairly tight turnaround to empty the ground of one set of away fans at 4:50pm and replace them with another for 5:30pm).
:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back