Boro fans

Like I said , it IS different , but I did say that there's no need for that either .
On your 'bottom line' , I would certainly hope this is true - but there does seem to be quite a large number of Sunderland supporters that DO chant that shite - and go on about it (on here for example).
And , going by your matches at the Riverside , it's pretty much the only chant/song that I actually hear from your section.
I think there is a different , more aggressive, mentality with all away fans but please don’t try to convince yourself that the Boro fans, especially your away fans are any better. I sit next to the away fans and heard the obscene things your lot chanted. Like I said, I live on teesside and know lots of the away Boro lads and they wouldn’t dream of saying those things 1 to 1

Well, Do you think the 'paedo' songs THE VAST MAJORITY of your supporters sing to ours is acceptable?

I'm not talking Bullshit at all.
Like I said, all clubs have their fair share of idiots that spoil things -it is meant to be a SPORT after all- and Boro are no different in that.
You cant legislate for a number of yobs/dickheads that are intent on causing bother , but to hear your lot singing those disgusting chants isn't really acceptable IMO.
Do you not agree?

Personally I couldn’t care less either way what a few bellends at a football match chant, it’s up to the Police to sort that out. My point still stands, your mate from Cleadon decided to become the moral custodian of football so I called him out on it.

I’ve seen and heard things that are arguably a lot worse by Middlesbrough supporters over the years. In fact I’m pretty sure the biggest helmets that follow your club even managed to get a book to print at some point.

“Jimmy saville he’s cattermoles dad”

This will be denied as it doesn’t suit the agenda on here by the shitheads.

Some really anti boro stuff that is unwarranted. Like I said before I treat Boro as a derby match because the north east have a big 3 not 2 - the banter is far better anyway except for this particular season. Dish it out like they are now and one day our turn will emerge - that's north east football - nowt terminal has happened

As I’ve explained to you before, Boro give away lots of free tickets for every game. At kader, we get the option to go to every game, pay for the adult at £20 and child goes free. I’m not knocking Boro, it’s great to get the families in but let’s not get too excited, im an adopted teessider, love it here and the people but there’s no doubting Sunderland is bigger on almost every scale. Does that make us better, absolutely not.

I hope your just being pedantic.

That's a fair enough post mate, but at the same time I do think there's a difference between offering a deal of £20 an adult and child goes free, and actually giving away thousands of free tickets. Many on here have admitted you gave away thousands upon thousands of free tickets when you were in the Premier League. Your season tickets are also very cheap. Am I right in saying that an u16 season ticket was something like £80 before the start of the season? Again I'm not knocking it, but you're going to get people through the turnstiles charging those prices.

As for you saying you're a bigger club - I agree. I've always said we're an averaged sized club, probably on par with the likes of Stoke in terms of size, and that's fine by me.

I love the sexual tension between Sunderland and Boro fans on here - like 2 co workers who make out they hate one another when you know its only a matter of time before they are balls deep in one another :cool:

I love the sexual tension between Sunderland and Boro fans on here - like 2 co workers who make out they hate one another when you know its only a matter of time before they are balls deep in one another :cool:
You read the signs so well ;)

One things for sure it will be more sickening ;) We've had months of being in the know about relegation. Good luck anyway.
I can only speak for myself, but personally it wont overly bother me.
After the season we've had (inconsistency is an under statement imo) , it's a bonus that we're anywhere near the play-offs.
Fully expect us to be in the Championship next season.

And another thing for sure is that you all have two heads.
How mature :rolleyes:

Personally I couldn’t care less either way what a few bellends at a football match chant, it’s up to the Police to sort that out. My point still stands, your mate from Cleadon decided to become the moral custodian of football so I called him out on it.

I’ve seen and heard things that are arguably a lot worse by Middlesbrough supporters over the years. In fact I’m pretty sure the biggest helmets that follow your club even managed to get a book to print at some point.

This will be denied as it doesn’t suit the agenda on here by the shitheads.

Yeah I read it (if we mean the same book) - full of bollocks iirc.
On the 'Cattermole' thing - certainly not denying that - cringeworthy imo

Last edited:

Back