Boro fans

:D thanks for the tip.

So the only point you take issue with is the behaviour of some of your fans?

OK, well as far as I am concerned shouting at families with their kids with them about being paedo's and nappy rippers and shagging their own kids who are stood there listening to it is, in my opinion, as low as it gets.

:lol::lol::lol:
A few years ago when we played you at the Riverside (I live in yarm so I consider myself a Teessider these days) I saw a group of 5 Boro fans bray a bloke who had his young kids with him. If it wasn’t for a few of us running over (I was walking out with Boro fans and not in colours) he would’ve been killed. Now to try and stamp on a blokes head who is with his 5 year old daughter and a son a little older, primarily because they support a different football team to you, is about as low as you can go. Should I judge all Boro fans by this benchmark?

A few years ago when we played you at the Riverside (I live in yarm so I consider myself a Teessider these days) I saw a group of 5 Boro fans bray a bloke who had his young kids with him. If it wasn’t for a few of us running over (I was walking out with Boro fans and not in colours) he would’ve been killed. Now to try and stamp on a blokes head who is with his 5 year old daughter and a son a little older, primarily because they support a different football team to you, is about as low as you can go. Should I judge all Boro fans by this benchmark?

Yes

Piss on our crowds? To be honest, we've probably averaged higher crowds than you this season. Despite the official figures claiming you've averaged 27k, many times this season you've said there's probably been less than 20k actually in the stadium. Considering how cheap your tickets are and all the different ticket deals your club offers over the course of the season, it's no surprise you've averaged higher crowds over the years.

Anyway, would I rather be supporting a club who is pushing for the play-offs, or a club who "beat" us in attendances when they're on their knees? Pretty each choice ;)
As I’ve explained to you before, Boro give away lots of free tickets for every game. At kader, we get the option to go to every game, pay for the adult at £20 and child goes free. I’m not knocking Boro, it’s great to get the families in but let’s not get too excited, im an adopted teessider, love it here and the people but there’s no doubting Sunderland is bigger on almost every scale. Does that make us better, absolutely not.

I hope your just being pedantic.

As I’ve explained to you before, Boro give away lots of free tickets for every game. At kader, we get the option to go to every game, pay for the adult at £20 and child goes free. I’m not knocking Boro, it’s great to get the families in but let’s not get too excited, im an adopted teessider, love it here and the people but there’s no doubting Sunderland is bigger on almost every scale. Does that make us better, absolutely not.

I hope your just being pedantic.

Nah, I’m happy to pigeon hole them all as shit heads.

No, I wouldn't say so. Every club has their fair share of dickhead supporters.

Now who’s taking bullshit.....
Well, Do you think the 'paedo' songs THE VAST MAJORITY of your supporters sing to ours is acceptable?

I'm not talking Bullshit at all.
Like I said, all clubs have their fair share of idiots that spoil things -it is meant to be a SPORT after all- and Boro are no different in that.
You cant legislate for a number of yobs/dickheads that are intent on causing bother , but to hear your lot singing those disgusting chants isn't really acceptable IMO.
Do you not agree?

Well, Do you think the 'paedo' songs THE VAST MAJORITY of your supporters sing to ours is acceptable?

I'm not talking Bullshit at all.
Like I said, all clubs have their fair share of idiots that spoil things -it is meant to be a SPORT after all- and Boro are no different in that.
You cant legislate for a number of yobs/dickheads that are intent on causing bother , but to hear your lot singing those disgusting chants isn't really acceptable IMO.
Do you not agree?
What’s your views on my post about the Boro fans savagely attacking a Dad in front of his 2 kids?

What’s your views on my post about the Boro fans savagely attacking a Dad in front of his 2 kids?
My views on that are that it's disgusting.
I wouldn't defend ANYONE acting in that way, regardless of which football team they 'support'.
Having said that - it doesn't mean ALL or even MOST Boro fans are like that, i'd say it was the opposite.

Still doesn't mean that the 'paedo' chants - in front of kids or not - are acceptable.
If anything, it makes your supporters look pathetic and way ,way behind the times.

EDIT - you say in your post that you were with Boro fans, and that you n your mates ran over to intervene - surely that tells you that there's good and bad everywhere.

Last edited:
My views on that are that it's disgusting.
I wouldn't defend ANYONE acting in that way, regardless of which football team they 'support'.
Having said that - it doesn't mean ALL or even MOST Boro fans are like that, i'd say it was the opposite.

Still doesn't mean that the 'paedo' chants - in front of kids or not - are acceptable.
If anything, it makes your supporters look pathetic and way ,way behind the times.
Tbf I like Boro fans as I live here but your lot we’re singing Adam Johnson peado songs too so let’s not get too self righteous

Tbf I like Boro fans as I live here but your lot we’re singing Adam Johnson peado songs too so let’s not get too self righteous

Whilst I certainly agree that there's no need for that, it IS a bit different to actually chanting to and accusing people of 'shagging their own children' , while (in some cases) said children are sat next to them.

I live at Teeside and the local tonight was bouncing - didn't realise how much they were bothered about Sunland - beer was good like and there was some modicum of empathy amongst the older fellas.

Told them they aren't going up like but they actually agreed with that

I would have thought someone living there could spell Teesside. The locals hate people who spell it with one s

Whilst I certainly agree that there's no need for that, it IS a bit different to actually chanting to and accusing people of 'shagging their own children' , while (in some cases) said children are sat next to them.
Do it depends on the depths of paedophilic chanting that your willing to descend to that you have an issue with?

Most decent Sunderland fans wouldn’t dream of chanting this shite and I know most Boro fans wouldn’t.

sunderland have
ive said it on here before seaham the people who chant that crap must have underlying issues. how any one with kids of their own can come out with some of the shite like that is beyond me

Do it depends on the depths of paedophilic chanting that your willing to descend to that you have an issue with?

Most decent Sunderland fans wouldn’t dream of chanting this shite and I know most Boro fans wouldn’t.

Like I said , it IS different , but I did say that there's no need for that either .
On your 'bottom line' , I would certainly hope this is true - but there does seem to be quite a large number of Sunderland supporters that DO chant that shite - and go on about it (on here for example).
And , going by your matches at the Riverside , it's pretty much the only chant/song that I actually hear from your section.

Back