Boro fans

Last edited:
@wev17 bumping old threads
Got a message for you ya little smoggie twat
It doesn’t matter how low we go we will always be bigger than Boro
Even in our darkest hour we piss on your crowds
Imagine being beat by in attendances by a club on their knees whilst you’re pushing for promotion
Enuff said

Piss on our crowds? To be honest, we've probably averaged higher crowds than you this season. Despite the official figures claiming you've averaged 27k, many times this season you've said there's probably been less than 20k actually in the stadium. Considering how cheap your tickets are and all the different ticket deals your club offers over the course of the season, it's no surprise you've averaged higher crowds over the years.

Anyway, would I rather be supporting a club who is pushing for the play-offs, or a club who "beat" us in attendances when they're on their knees? Pretty each choice ;)

Last edited:
Piss on our crowds? To be honest, we've probably averaged higher crowds than you this season. Despite the official figures claiming you've averaged 27k, many times this season you've said there's probably been less than 20k actually in the stadium. Considering how cheap your tickets are and all the different ticket deals your club offers over the course of the season, it's no surprise you've averaged higher crowds over the years.

Anyway, would I rather be supporting a club who is pushing for the play-offs, or a club who "beat" us in attendances when they're on their knees? Pretty each choice ;)
Clutching at straws again ?
Boro have never had an average attendance of 40 k in your entire history- not even close
Facts are facts , we’ve been relegated & still pissed on your crowds
Just let it go man

Clutching at straws again ?
Boro have never had an average attendance of 40 k in your entire history- not even close
Facts are facts , we’ve been relegated & still pissed on your crowds
Just let it go man

That may be true, but there have been seasons when we've averaged higher crowds. Anyway, the attendance argument is daft cos it doesn't mean anything at the end of the day.

On a personal note, I don't have any ill feeling towards Sunderland. Not even in the top 5 of clubs I would wish misfortune on but maybe that's cos I live up your way and the wife's family are all mackems.

As far as my pals in Boro are concerned, I would say that the only reason for a bit of needle towards you is due to the behaviour of your supporters. Shameful behaviour everytime we play you. Even taking this into account, most I know would have Leeds and Newcastle above you as teams they dislike.

This big club thing you harp in about. You get decent crowds no doubt. Nothing special anymore but decent. You have won nothing for around 50 years and have just been a nothing club really, just hanging around on the periphery of the football world. Much like Newcastle, you think that winning trophies over 50 years ago and having good home crowds is a barometer if success. It isn't. Maybe when you lot get back placing more importance on winning than how big your crowds are you may be more successful.

Oh and if you think you have had more people at your home games than Boro this season then you are as deluded as the clowns further up the A19.

:lol::lol::lol:
Excellent post.

It’s not like....I was sat in the Clive Road stand when you played Bradford in the play offs. All your lot sang for 90 minutes was ‘you should have burned in the fire’....so if you want to continue posting and be taken seriously, take yourself off your high horse mate.
IF that did happen (I don't remember hearing it), then you're talking about summat from the late 1980's (which thankfully MOST of the civilised world has grown out of).
It's now 2018 and your lot are STILL at it.
Some of your fans were moaning cos Darren Bent celebrated his goal (yesterday) in front of kids - yet your supporters sing all sorts of disgusting filth at our fans - in front of kids !

Last edited:
Excellent post.

IF that did happen (I don't remember hearing it), then you're talking about summat from the late 1980's (which thankfully MOST of the civilised world has grown out of).
Some of your fans were moaning cos Darren Bent celebrated his goal (yesterday) in front of kids - yet your supporters sing all sorts of disgusting filth at our fans - in front of kids !
i did hear the bradford fire chant once at the league game earlier in the season.im ashamed to say.i post this in interests of honesty.
agree with you seaham on your point as well

Excellent post.

IF?.....Jesus wept. No idea how a club with as many shitheads as Boro can preach about football supporter morality. Take your blinkers off....

I live at Teeside and the local tonight was bouncing - didn't realise how much they were bothered about Sunland - beer was good like and there was some modicum of empathy amongst the older fellas.

Told them they aren't going up like but they actually agreed with that

Maybe we are, maybe we aren't.
One thing's for sure though - we aint going down.......

:eek:

IF?.....Jesus wept. No idea how a club with as many shitheads as Boro can preach about football supporter morality. Take your blinkers off....

Don't know where you get this absolute bullshit from.

Did our fans wreck your bogs , by the way???

Maybe we are, maybe we aren't.
One thing's for sure though - we aint going down.......

:eek:

Don't know where you get this absolute bullshit from.

Did our fans wreck your bogs , by the way???

So you are telling me your supporters don’t have a history of causing trouble at football matches and even revel the fact they do? Just for clarification purposes.....

So you are telling me your supporters don’t have a history of causing trouble at football matches and even revel the fact they do? Just for clarification purposes.....
That's what i'm telling you .
Yes, we have our fair share of idiots , like all clubs/towns/cities do .

Do you think the 'paedo' songs THE VAST MAJORITY of your supporters sing to ours is acceptable?

Back