Borneo Bistro

They took the lights down last weekend turned it into a give way, which was a nightmare. They then put the lights back up yesterday afternoon.
This
I beeped my horn at a bus Infront of me to go then realised they had put the lights back:oops:

Is that f***ing mosque finished yit.?

Imagine living opposite to that monstrosity
There was loads of parked cars outside it the other day causing a traffic nightmare on at marks road so I would assume yes

Millfield, what a shithole
That’s right, use any excuse or thread to have a pop at the city.

Although some areas of the city do have problems, the city of far from a shithole when you compare it to many others in this country.

If you don’t live in the city, you really can’t have an opinion, and if you do live in the city, shame on you, and you should probably fuck off and move elsewhere.

You and many like you are everything I hate about a large percentage of this city, glass half empty people who love nothing better than to sit and winge and do absolutely fuck all to improve things.

Was there any need for that comment at all?

That’s right, use any excuse or thread to have a pop at the city.

Although some areas of the city do have problems, the city of far from a shithole when you compare it to many others in this country.

If you don’t live in the city, you really can’t have an opinion, and if you do live in the city, shame on you, and you should probably fuck off and move elsewhere.

You and many like you are everything I hate about a large percentage of this city, glass half empty people who love nothing better than to sit and winge and do absolutely fuck all to improve things.

Was there any need for that comment at all?
All the same fuckers jump on the metro to Newcastle for a pint and complain to the next bloke who is probably also from Sunderland about how shit nightlife is in Sunderland .

Back