Boris Johnson faces inquiry over racist comments

Boris Johnson is an absolute tit. But he’s got people absolutely frothing at the gash to support his ‘freedom of speech’.

He’s seen the power of pseudo right wing politics and is cashing in on it, big time and it’s working.

Exactly he's just an opportunist who jumps on whatever issue he thinks will win him favour

Yes I know he did.

But no one walks down the British high street wearing a bikini anyway, so it was a stupid thing to say.

A low cut crop top and small shorts aren't dissimilar and there has been lots of lasses dressed like this during this summer.

As I've previously said I'd happily ban the burka and any full face viels. You could still wear a full nuns habit or the Muslim equivalent which is very reserved without hiding your whole face as well.

Bikini top and shorts I think he said.
He did. And very few people wear a bikini top on the high street in Britain, never mind Muslim countries.

A low cut crop top and small shorts aren't dissimilar and there has been lots of lasses dressed like this during this summer.

As I've previously said I'd happily ban the burka and any full face viels. You could still wear a full nuns habit or the Muslim equivalent which is very reserved without hiding your whole face as well.
I just don’t think telling women what to do is the way to save them from their culture telling them what to do.

He did. And very few people wear a bikini top on the high street in Britain, never mind Muslim countries.

I just don’t think telling women what to do is the way to save them from their culture telling them what to do.

To be fair it isn't only for their benefit. IMO It's anti social to walk around like that and I want more integration for Muslims. It is also aiding criminals to a small degree. There has been a couple of cases of blokes escaping justice by dressing in that garb.

Boris Johnson is an absolute tit. But he’s got people absolutely frothing at the gash to support his ‘freedom of speech’.

He’s seen the power of pseudo right wing politics and is cashing in on it, big time and it’s working.
Exactly. It's the drip, drip of divisive politics demonstrated to perfection by trump. Johnson thinks he is Winston Churchill reincarnated.

Its casual racism, which is classed as perfectly ok, as it's what all my mates are thinking.

There is always a scapegoat minority the Tories attack.

They've brainwashed the majority into demonising benefit claimants, disabled people etc etc.

Now it's Johnny foreigners turn.

To be fair it isn't only for their benefit. IMO It's anti social to walk around like that and I want more integration for Muslims. It is also aiding criminals to a small degree. There has been a couple of cases of blokes escaping justice by dressing in that garb.

Has there?

And you think forcing women to do something they (possibly) don’t want to do is a way to make them like our society more?

It has the best net positive impact though, either way there’s a loss of choice, but being unable to choose to wear the burka, rather than being unable to choose not to, is better for women.

We wouldn’t need any loss of freedom if women weren’t indoctrinated into an oppressive religious culture.

It has the best net positive impact though, either way there’s a loss of choice, but being unable to choose to wear the burka, rather than being unable to choose not to, is better for women.

We wouldn’t need any loss of freedom if women weren’t indoctrinated into an oppressive religious culture.
Mansplaining at its finest. We're doing this for your own good, ladies. You should be grateful.

Which ever way this goes, it's telling women what they can or can't wear.

What's wrong with letting women make their own f***ing minds up?

The Burka is digusting (IMO), but it's their life at the end of the day if they want to wear it just let them, it's not the governments role to police what people wear.
Do they though. Do these women(a lot of them British) really want to wear it, or are they wearing it under the strict command of a man.

Back