Boris Johnson faces inquiry over racist comments

I don't think his comment was Islamophobic personally and I don't think he should be facing a parliamentary enquiry for it being as such. However what it does do is highlight that this fella is not fit for his office. He is a bungling loon who should not be representing the UK government. He's had plenty of opportunities now to prove he's actually the clever politician and we've not seen it.

As for the Burka and should it be banned - no. I do however feel that certain areas should be able to ban the covering of faces for security reasons - banks, train stations, sporting arenas etc. Public places where large amounts of people gather. So the Muslim fellas will either have to do the shopping themselves or get out of the f***ing 11th century.

He just can't engage his brain, when he opens his mouth can he, of course its all about looking at the stats to see if he can make a run for prime minster, in the long run his lifetimes ambition, makes me wonder how a bloke like him can get even close to having that office and the responsibly that comes's with it, its at times like this i am pleased with have a queen as head of state in this country because no doubt if we had a president he would be aiming for that too.

The Burka is digusting (IMO), but it's their life at the end of the day if they want to wear it just let them, it's not the governments role to police what people wear.
Try walking down the high street in most Islamic countries in your bikini top and shorts as a woman, see what the police and government have to say then.

Knows exactly what he is doing.
Staying in the news.
Being talked about.

Like he really gives a shit what someone wears, or ever comes across women in burkas.

The question was asked on itvs website if he should appoligise. Was something like 94% said he shouldnt.

Some people need to pull themselves together and give their head a shake.

He's a slimy cretin who will do anything to advance his career. His brexit stance is going tits up for him and he comes out with this. It's calculated, he knows exactly the reaction it will get and the audience it plays to.
Will be pm one day.

the blokes a f***ing tit

any fucker who wears one of these capes with eye holes in the name of some fake god is also a f***ing tit..

medieval religious customs have no place in modern society..., i bet there was some strange christian/catholic religious behaviour years ago but they stopp being taties

:lol:

I too believe we should become a conservative Muslim nation.
Aye, I'd hate to see some of the sights I've seen on my trip back UK this past 2 weeks in shorts and bikini's. On a serious note, compared with countries I've lived and worked in, the UK is a very tolerant place. Just wish we got some of our thick skin back, seems everyone is offended by something these days, which is then thrown on a bandwagon and driven to the extreme, probably reason I don't go on social media that much, this is my only place i get to hear about most of it.

Back