Boris admitted to hospital

All he has are catch phrases and the ability to recite some Latin. He is actually not very bright. Hence he can't answer questions put to him beyond saying 'great question rest assured we're doing everything we can'. He's a bluffer and I think the reality is beginning to catch up with him now. He certainly won't see out his term.
Totally agree mate. The wife just doesnt understand when i say he isnt bright at all. She just says "but he's the prime minister"
I bet he cheated his way through uni

3 days in an ICU? No use of a ventilator?

Forgive us for thinking someone with a history of stretching the truth may be putting some elastic on this one.

You don't go into an ICU unless you're seriously unwell - the doctors don't discriminate either despite who you are - anyone who says this was a political stunt is talking out of their arse.

You don't go into an ICU unless you're seriously unwell - the doctors don't discriminate either despite who you are - anyone who says this was a political stunt is talking out of their arse.
whilst I agree with you once people understand that they're willing to to lie so blatantly and not give a fuck what anyone thinks it's less of a leap to think they lied about this too

And you don't spend only 3 days in an ICU when you only have a 50/50 chance of survival.

Sometimes you spend even less time when you are 50/50. When my daughter, then aged 14, had a hemi colectomy She was given a 50/50 chance of survival. She had the surgery and went into ICU at around 3am. She spent one further night in ICU before being given a planned move to the High Dependency Unit the following afternoon. It was thought better to move her in a planned way than wait for an emergency coming in that would mean a rushed change of ward.

And you don't spend only 3 days in an ICU when you only have a 50/50 chance of survival.

My son spent 24 hours in there once and he was as close to death as you can be (he needed a crash team to revive him before he was ventilated).

An ICU isn't a ward you just wander on to - and the doctors running them don't admit anyone who they think doesn't need it regardless of who they are - people are talking out of their arses.
Sometimes you spend even less time when you are 50/50. When my daughter, then aged 14, had a hemi colectomy She was given a 50/50 chance of survival. She had the surgery and went into ICU at around 3am. She spent one further night in ICU before being given a planned move to the High Dependency Unit the following afternoon. It was thought better to move her in a planned way than wait for an emergency coming in that would mean a rushed change of ward.

Same with my lad on one of the occasions he was admitted - 24 hours ICU, 12 days HDU.

Last edited by a moderator:

Back