Borini

Status
Not open for further replies.
most dangerous scoring threat on the squad, imo. love his energy.
Hasn't had his own thread yet?

Thought he was excellent today to be honest (Easy to say about most of them). Good on the wings, cut in well and was always helping out defensively.

Was shitting myself when he stepped up to the penalty as he looked nervous but either through luck or judgement it was practically unstoppable.

For all the talk re Ki I think equally we should be going all out to secure him on a permanent.

he's a surprisingly good tackler, I agree he brings something to the team and at the right price sign him up :p
I don't understand why Ki didn't take the penalty...Borini looked very nervous and that penalty didn't convince me he should take them....Next time, let Ki take it...He's calmer and more composed.

I wouldn't sign Borini for 10M which is the price Liverpool paid and would want something close to that...He's probably too small for a lone striker and is not technical enough to be a winger with guile that takes on players...He's a bit limited for a 10M player, but he does offer some pace out wide....I'd pay somewhere around 3-4Mil for him.

As for the match, he played decently...That penalty was scary...Looked like when it came off his foot, it was going over the bar.

I don't understand why Ki didn't take the penalty...Borini looked very nervous and that penalty didn't convince me he should take them....Next time, let Ki take it...He's calmer and more composed.

I wouldn't sign Borini for 10M which is the price Liverpool paid and would want something close to that...He's probably too small for a lone striker and is not technical enough to be a winger with guile that takes on players...He's a bit limited for a 10M player, but he does offer some pace out wide....I'd pay somewhere around 3-4Mil for him.

As for the match, he played decently...That penalty was scary...Looked like when it came off his foot, it was going over the bar.
After the penalty was awarded, the first thought thru my head was...."who the fuck is gonna take it???"

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back