Borini

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cant see where he is going to get in that Liverpool squad. His best position is on the flanks - Sterling, Sturridge, Alberto, Coutinho, etc...
He is rated highly in Italy and would get a game at somewhere like inter who have been linked to him

Good again tonight, starting to really like him. Shitting my jockeys when he stepped up to take the penalty mind he looked nervous as fuck. Thought Ki would have taken it myself.

^^ this our lass was stood there saying he looked nervous as fook. To be fair the lad proved us both wrong.

Like him. More than I thought I would actually gas a bit of once as well which us a thing if beauty among our lot

Hasn't had his own thread yet?

Thought he was excellent today to be honest (Easy to say about most of them). Good on the wings, cut in well and was always helping out defensively.

Was shitting myself when he stepped up to the penalty as he looked nervous but either through luck or judgement it was practically unstoppable.

For all the talk re Ki I think equally we should be going all out to secure him on a permanent.
Does he deserve a chance through the middle? Is he a striker or a winger?

Doubt we'll have a chance of signing him permanently, but love his passion when he scores...

You can't deny that, absolutely love his celebrations, when he scored the pen tonight we were all doing the 'knife' in my part of the South Stand :lol:

Like him to stay..how much i wonder? 4-5?
Probably would have been enough in the summer

He'll be back at Liverpool next season though based on his performances so far. Sturridge does pick up a few injuries, so it's not unreasonable to think that he would get game time throughout the season

Our best player by a distance..............another loan player :rolleyes:

I love the bloke me he has been fantastic the past 6weeks or so energy pace desire passion work ethic keep it up and hope Liverpool sign somemore quality in attacking areas.

quite tidy and quick as fuck but bundled off the ball too easily at times. Having said that he put a really hard tackle in on Rafael in the first half which got the crowd going.

That got us back into the game/occasion. I was thinking to myself that the utd lot were very loud and they'd made a decent start....you just got the sense the game was moving away from us and the crowd were nervous.......*CRASH*.....Borini put that tackle in, we won it back and played a few passes and the crowd was right behind them again.

Like the old days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back