Boring admin question on hot water

@Gillythedilf,

I also assume this set up has potable water direct from the combi boiler?

Going from other recent posts, it’s not advisable to potentially drink water that’s been held at elevated temperatures for some time.

@Gillythedilf,

I also assume this set up has potable water direct from the combie boiler?

Going from other recent posts, it’s not advisable to potentially drink water that’s been held at elevated temperatures for some time.
Not a clue mate tbh ,it’s not a Combi Boiler it’s a system boiler (I think )

Boiler feeds the cylinder and works the UF heating to the ground floor and rads to the upper floors .

Strange one this like.

Anyway what’s wrong with him on a night jumping in the bath with one of the kids and his missus doing the same?

Only time a bloke should be showering twice in a 24hr period is he as shit himself.

Imagine being that hard up that you calculate how much it costs to clean yourself.

Just imagining the op shouting at his missus.
“Hurry up, do ya think I’m made of gas!!!!”

Wat a Helmet.

Strange one this like.

Anyway what’s wrong with him on a night jumping in the bath with one of the kids and his missus doing the same?

Only time a bloke should be showering twice in a 24hr period is he as shit himself.

Imagine being that hard up that you calculate how much it costs to clean yourself.

Just imagining the op shouting at his missus.
“Hurry up, do ya think I’m made of gas!!!!”

Wat a Helmet.
I agree with all of your post except sharing a bath with your kids ...

Being vaguely serious, it all depends on your shower habits. I served on a couple of smaller RN ships where hot water was an issue so developed an ability to shower, clean, rinse in about a minute! I use communal showers a lot now, work & play(!) & am amazed at blokes standing till they're prunes. Get in, get clean, get out. Encourage it in the kids, it'll save you a fortune.

Are you sure hot water was the reason you didn't want to spend more than a minute in the shower... in the Navy??

Back