Borderlands

Status
Not open for further replies.
Decided to install it today, really enjoying it so far. Quite hard, like the variation in guns/mods too.

Addicted to this now like.

Might even go so far as to say it's the best game I've ever player.

Definitely gonna get all the dlc, so a question to those who've played it, should I play the dlc before or after completely completing the original game, getting to level 50 etc?

Addicted to this now like.

Might even go so far as to say it's the best game I've ever player.

Definitely gonna get all the dlc, so a question to those who've played it, should I play the dlc before or after completely completing the original game, getting to level 50 etc?

That's up to you cos it wouldn't make a difference they are just new areas. You can complete the game and you won't be level 50 anyway. People usually get level 50 on the 2nd play through when the enemies get more powerful.

zombie island and general knox's armoury were excellent I thought, some of the voice diaries are hilarious especially in the prison

and poor old Hank the werescag with his comedy hat

What class have people enjoyed?

I'm playing Mordecai / Hunter. Points initially going into gunslinger, sniper next. Divvnt want to have me playstyle centred around a bird so avoiding bloodwing talents.

What class have people enjoyed?

I'm playing Mordecai / Hunter. Points initially going into gunslinger, sniper next. Divvnt want to have me playstyle centred around a bird so avoiding bloodwing talents.

I went for the Siren, canny but still put all me points in making sure she was handy with a guns.

Just got this, game of the year edition, played about an hour, bit of a slow start like...hope it picks up!

It does. I wasn't struck at first, too many skag killing missions but I kept going and it opens up....

Played through twice on the 360 (it's designed for 2 playthroughs) and now doing the pc version.

FFS.

Been playing this constantly for the last few days.

Got my hunter to level 31, managed to turn off the system while it was saving and corrupted the file, lost all progress.

Just finished the addon where you defeat the Evil Claptrap (Operation Trap Claptrap Trap). It's brilliant! :-D

Got my siren up to level 43 yesterday.

Can I fuck do the quest where you have to kill 8 vehicles on playthrough two.

I hate it when games add in vehicle stuff. I haven't played it solidly for a week building up my character to be stuck on a quest where you don't even use your character FFS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back