Borderlands

Status
Not open for further replies.

played it on the PC, pretty good if a little samey in places but not too long so I will have a go on one of the other characters (4 in total).

visually it was good but quite different to other games

Its alright, very samey tho and you get a bit sick of having to pick up every bit of shit that drops and then checking your own gear constantly to see if its better or not.

Just got the expansions the other night, played a bit of the zombie one and im f'ckin sick of having to shoot 6 million zombies every 5 metres I walk before I can advance :mad: Playing it solo, so takes 10x longer to get anywhere :confused:

its not too shabby, if you just wanna grab a gun and shoot shit for kicks.

Its alright, very samey tho and you get a bit sick of having to pick up every bit of shit that drops and then checking your own gear constantly to see if its better or not.

Just got the expansions the other night, played a bit of the zombie one and im f'ckin sick of having to shoot 6 million zombies every 5 metres I walk before I can advance :mad: Playing it solo, so takes 10x longer to get anywhere :confused:

its not too shabby, if you just wanna grab a gun and shoot shit for kicks.

The respawning enemies are a pain in the arse when you have finished a mission but just want to get back to turn it in.

The respawning enemies are a pain in the arse when you have finished a mission but just want to get back to turn it in.

Aye, few of the later missions I just ran past everything once I'd completed the mission cos I was sick.

Zombie expension is proper pissing me off. Only been playing it for a bit so everytime I play it everything has respawned and it takes me 20 minutes just to get anywhere (it keeps re-starting me at the beginning of the zone in). Added to that they respawn anyways and its doing my nut in when you have to fight 50 odd zombies every 2 minutes :mad:

Aye, few of the later missions I just ran past everything once I'd completed the mission cos I was sick.

Zombie expension is proper pissing me off. Only been playing it for a bit so everytime I play it everything has respawned and it takes me 20 minutes just to get anywhere (it keeps re-starting me at the beginning of the zone in). Added to that they respawn anyways and its doing my nut in when you have to fight 50 odd zombies every 2 minutes :mad:

I'm playing it on Playthrough 2, so I've gone back and unlocked the Fast Travel Stations, but not gone back in the zombie bit since, do you still start right at the beginning even then? No Fast Travelling?

I'm Lilith so just phasewalk past owt I cant be arsed to fight but was hoping the Fats Travel would improve the DLC.......

I'm playing it on Playthrough 2, so I've gone back and unlocked the Fast Travel Stations, but not gone back in the zombie bit since, do you still start right at the beginning even then? No Fast Travelling?

I'm Lilith so just phasewalk past owt I cant be arsed to fight but was hoping the Fats Travel would improve the DLC.......

I completed it on playthrough 1 but cannot be arsed to do another playthrough so im just continuing that.

The only fast travel ive found so far is to the beginning of the zone in for the zombie one (even if I quit and it saves in another zone, it spawns me back at the zone in and I havent found any save points within). Its only a small walk to the main town part but to then go and do any quests in another zone in you have to fight through hundreds of zombies EVERY time, and its annoying as ferk.

I'm the soldier so I dont have any other method but to trawl through them. ive tried running but they spit shit at you (with f***ing amazing accuracy, ie it never misses) which covers your screen so you cannot see and also slows you down so you are hardly moving :evil:

Oh, and if you shoot them in the heed you can pick their brain up. Not sure why yet (dont have a quest for it) but I also seem to be spending just as long picking up brains after ive spent ages killing each set of spawns.

arrggghhhhh, just wanting to finish this one so I can try the dome one whatever that is.

I completed it on playthrough 1 but cannot be arsed to do another playthrough so im just continuing that.

The only fast travel ive found so far is to the beginning of the zone in for the zombie one (even if I quit and it saves in another zone, it spawns me back at the zone in and I havent found any save points within). Its only a small walk to the main town part but to then go and do any quests in another zone in you have to fight through hundreds of zombies EVERY time, and its annoying as ferk.

I'm the soldier so I dont have any other method but to trawl through them. ive tried running but they spit shit at you (with f***ing amazing accuracy, ie it never misses) which covers your screen so you cannot see and also slows you down so you are hardly moving :evil:

Oh, and if you shoot them in the heed you can pick their brain up. Not sure why yet (dont have a quest for it) but I also seem to be spending just as long picking up brains after ive spent ages killing each set of spawns.

arrggghhhhh, just wanting to finish this one so I can try the dome one whatever that is.

The dome one is a series of arena type battles, meant mainly for multiplayer I think. I got the DLC mainly for the zombie one, disappointed the 3rd DLC wasn't included in the 360 version mind......

There's a quest to collect brains, in the far south west of Hallows End, zombie TK Baha, the old fella from just outside Fyrestone in the main game. It'll really piss you off though as it resets your brains count to nil when you start the quest, so all the brains you have so far are wasted. I must have had hundreds......

:evil:

Just started this tonight, absolutely loving it.

Anyone want to do a bit if co-op on ps3 add me - MackemSLAM.

Don't think I'm that good yet but I plan on caning it for the foreseeable future :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back