Borderlands 3

Shitballs. Class game.
it is...once I mastered the helicopters..flying low along a river valley under the bridges to show off..and terrifying my co-op chums..great fun...on the right set up its a stunning game with huge vistas and amazing sunsets

plus I just realised there was DLC I hadnt played on borderlands 2 previously which is a great suprise!!

so some new areas I have never seen before ..rotgut distillery and wam bam island

heres me on a mountain in wildlands
Logon or register to see this image

Last edited:
it is...once I mastered the helicopters..flying low along a river valley under the bridges to show off..and terrifying my co-op chums..great fun...on the right set up its a stunning game with huge vistas and amazing sunsets

plus I just realised there was DLC I hadnt played on borderlands 2 previously which is a great suprise!!

so some new areas I have never seen before ..rotgut distillery and wam bam island

heres me on a mountain in wildlands
Logon or register to see this image
I loved flying the helicopters. Just going for a mooch about.

It's £32.99 on CD-Keys now as opposed to £49.99 elsewhere. I've bought loads of games from there before on a good discount for steam.. But I'm slightly hesitant the keys will work with the Epic store. I prolly still will tho.

Started playing 2 since it was free and it still plays well for an older game, still funny as well since I've forgotten a lot of the dialogue

dont know...there be be loads of DLC if the previous 2 games are anything to go by and by the look of the deluxe edition is not inlcuding a game pass

I will save my money for the inevitable game pass required for all the dlc

Just pre-ordered for PS4 at Simply games, £45's a lot better than the £60 they want on PSN, greedy fuckers.
Six days to go, can't wait to start my Zane build 😎
Reckon the deluxe editions are worth it?
The Deluxe one definitely isn't, all your getting is skins, and two pretty worthless mods.
Ok, with the Super deluxe you do get the season pass but it's still way overpriced.

Last edited:

Back