Borderlands 3

I've not played the first two. Will this be something like Destiny where you can play through the main content with mates and not just PvP?

We are desperately wanting something now that our Destiny 2 addiction has died off and Anthem turned out to be shite.

I've not played the first two. Will this be something like Destiny where you can play through the main content with mates and not just PvP?

We are desperately wanting something now that our Destiny 2 addiction has died off and Anthem turned out to be shite.
It's all pve 4 player Co op, but bare in mind it is not a mmo light like destiny or anthem, but there is a shit load of content and you can get the handsome collection for £9 on psn right now, which is the prequel and the 2nd game and the first one is being released on the 3rd so you could get 3 games for about £30-35 and if you run through the games and dlc with different classes you're looking at about 300-500 hours

Also forgot that there is 3 different difficulties to play through each time you complete the main story

Last edited:
borderlands 2 and its add ons is superb fun.

but I cant wait to play the first one remastered...the zombie island of dr ned has some of the funniest stuff in a game, the echos of people caught up in it made me laugh so much

and the f***ing midgets that used to hide in the chests and lockers....

its all so good

Last edited:

Back