Borderlands 3

Is there much playability after the main story? I tend to complete all available side missions as soon as I can so slightly worried it's going to just be for farming since I have nee mates.

Is there much playability after the main story? I tend to complete all available side missions as soon as I can so slightly worried it's going to just be for farming since I have nee mates.
Basically farming tbh. Until they bring out more world events etc. Or play through again on TVHM, or play through again as a different character.
I'm farming for alien barrel weapons atm, some right hidden gems. Particularly the Hump rocket launcher. Probably the best weapon in the game atm.

Last edited:
Basically farming tbh. Until they bring out more world events etc. Or play through again on TVHM, or play through again as a different character.
I'm farming for alien barrel weapons atm, some right hidden gems. Particularly the Hump rocket launcher. Probably the best weapon in the game atm.
I’ve got my second character Fl4k up to level 16 now, Moze isn’t broken but is unpowered since the nerf.

Back