Bordeaux up to 7th in French league

Liverpool top of the league with Jordan Henderson captaining. I’m struggling to cope

Was a great move for him whatever people on here say. He might not play every game but he will get minutes and he's in and around the starting 11 on a daily basis, in a league underrated by many on here
Don’t under rate it, it’s just a shame maja is over rated by those who should know better.

He had one half season as a first team regular. Now he gets the odd 15 mins, has scored once since leaving and that’s to be applauded?

He will never be first choice at Bordeaux and will leave before his contract is over
And England looking good with Jordan Pickford in goal
Broken hearted.

Don’t under rate it, it’s just a shame maja is over rated by those who should know better.

He had one half season as a first team regular. Now he gets the odd 15 mins, has scored once since leaving and that’s to be applauded?

He will never be first choice at Bordeaux and will leave before his contract is over

Broken hearted.
Honestly, you really don't know if he will ever become a first team regular, he's 20, he will be improving, he was known for being a very keen and good learner with us. I'm sure he has taken that to France. For going to a foreign country at his age that is to be applauded, if he gets a run in the team which he probably will at some point and takes his chance then his move will have been a success. Even if it's not a success on the pitch I'm sure he will have learned a lot more about himself than being in his comfort zone with us. You still seem quite bitter about him going there

Even being on the bench for a team of the stature of Bordeaux is an achievement at the age of 20. I’ve got every faith in the lad and hope he has a good career.

That substitute appearance takes his playing minutes past 90mins this year. Hope he’s not too knackered.
He's only back from a serious knee injury. Bordeaux said he's one for the future. He's doing quite well for a 20 year old who jumped a huge level and moved to a new country.

Meanwhile his replacement has been dire and is happy to pick his wages whilst contributing next to nothing.

Honestly, you really don't know if he will ever become a first team regular, he's 20, he will be improving, he was known for being a very keen and good learner with us. I'm sure he has taken that to France. For going to a foreign country at his age that is to be applauded, if he gets a run in the team which he probably will at some point and takes his chance then his move will have been a success. Even if it's not a success on the pitch I'm sure he will have learned a lot more about himself than being in his comfort zone with us. You still seem quite bitter about him going there
I don’t know but I’m basing it on what I’ve seen over the years and imo, he won’t be a regular starter at Bordeaux if all other options are fit to play

Comfort zone with safc. Actually playing and scoring in games is a comfort zone, whilst getting 15 mins a game, never starting, scoring once is not a comfort zone?

As for bitter, I’m not that at all, I’m giving an opinion on what I think has happened, will happen and that sitting doing nowt is a poor state of affairs as he could have scored 30 goals last season, the way he was going

Last edited by a moderator:

Back