Boot Cut Jeans

Used to love them back in the late 90s early 2000s with a pair of Clark’s wallabies. Not so much now mind.
Decent shout, pair with a pair of Campers, good pair of Adidas. But now utterly minging. Especially on blokes of our vintage. As bad as dead skinny, ripped jeans.
Always been in although anyone who calls them bootcut jeans will be flogged with the raggy end of my pineapple. Flares!
Let’s face it anyone who’s ever wore skinny jeans in the past 40 years should be hoofed all ower.

Alreet Nick Kamen
Likewise though, wearing more flarey jeans at our age is not a good look - and you’re normally spot on with a lot of your clobber/brand recommendations. The whole baggy/loose fit look should be confined to coats, at best, at our age. Nothing better than properly fitting, flattering clobber, not too tight, not too baggy. Cue the abuse.....

Last edited:
Decent shout, pair with a pair of Campers, good pair of Adidas. But now utterly minging. Especially on blokes of our vintage. As bad as dead skinny, ripped jeans.

Likewise though, wearing more flarey jeans at our age is not a good look - and you’re normally spot on with a lot of your clobber/brand recommendations. The whole baggy/loose fit look should be confined to coats, at best, at our age. Nothing better than properly fitting, flattering clobber, not too tight, not too baggy. Cue the abuse.....
I’m not having that. Skinny jeans are in a category of despicability all by themselves.

Look dreadful, skinny or slim jeans only should be worn. Although my mate used to buy his jeans from the womens section which is OTT. He was in a band though the wrongun.

Never wore anything else despite the wife trying to get me in straight and skinny n that should tell you something !

theres something slightly female about any bloke wearing jeans that cling to n show off any part of their lower body !
Slim fit and a pair of slip ons with no socks is the way forward imo. Says me Aged 39. Redcar races in the summer approve

Never really went out of fashion for women did they?

In the case of blokes I expect they’ll be coming back into fashion the same way those JNCO jeans were going to...
Ere...eye they did like.Women should be wearing jeans that are painted on my freind.Boot cut jeans on anyone but especially a woman look terrible.They are only worn by women who wear super-dry coats,sketcher trainers and have grey roots shining through.

Will geordie jeans be back in for the autumn?
nivva been out

Used to wear black bootcut Levi cords around 1997, The Verve era. Blaxk Clarks Wallabees and a dark polo or jacket. Thought it was a great look. Tightish thigh and not too baggy at the bottom. In the skinnies now but would consider going back to those Levi's though.
did the milk tray get delivered ok ?

Last edited:

Back