Boot Cut Jeans

Apparently these are coming back in fashion with the younger generation.

I bet there's a few on here who will be buzzing although I'm not sure you'll get away with pairing them with Base London loafers.
Show’s you have a flare for fashion
Have to watch they don’t catch on the wheel of those new eeee-scooters

Last edited:
Never wore anything else despite the wife trying to get me in straight and skinny n that should tell you something !

theres something slightly female about any bloke wearing jeans that cling to n show off any part of their lower body !

Never wore anything else despite the wife trying to get me in straight and skinny n that should tell you something !

theres something slightly female about any bloke wearing jeans that cling to n show off any part of their lower body !
Nowt wrong with that sweety
It’s the way that I use my walk......

Always been in although anyone who calls them bootcut jeans will be flogged with the raggy end of my pineapple. Flares!
Let’s face it anyone who’s ever wore skinny jeans in the past 40 years should be hoofed all ower.

Alreet Nick Kamen
The older lads;likes of Bottle and Nev used to cut the bottom of their jeans so they went over the top of their samba’s.

Funnily enough was watching an old top gear today and it's something I noticed them wearing straight away.
Prefer a straight leg like a 501 myself, definitely no skinnys though as Id look like a 3 wood.
The older lads;likes of Bottle and Nev used to cut the bottom of their jeans so they went over the top of their samba’s.
Aye was a big thing in the 80s, my mam used to think I was nuts.
As well as sitting in a bath for 2 hours with 501s on before pre shrunk like a previous poster mentioned.

Last edited:
They are the f***ing worst.

As a dedicated wearer of DMs and Solovairs how the creator of these abominations had the bare faced cheek to call them “boot cut” is beyond me.

Never really went out of fashion for women did they?

In the case of blokes I expect they’ll be coming back into fashion the same way those JNCO jeans were going to...

Back