Boot Cut Jeans

Apparently these are coming back in fashion with the younger generation.

I bet there's a few on here who will be buzzing although I'm not sure you'll get away with pairing them with Base London loafers.
Be careful to know the history of the boot cut jeans though - big Jeff might stop and ask you some random questions about their origins.

Apparently these are coming back in fashion with the younger generation.

I bet there's a few on here who will be buzzing although I'm not sure you'll get away with pairing them with Base London loafers.

I've noticed this and they were paired with proper Shan leather shoes

Be careful to know the history of the boot cut jeans though - big Jeff might stop and ask you some random questions about their origins.
Boot cut - when did this even become a thing? just go in jeans shop - select waist size - buy - leave - dont try them on for gods sake - go home - run bath - get in bath -wait - get out bath - hang up jeans and stare at blue legs - done

Bloody Boot cut !!

Boot cut - when did this even become a thing? just go in jeans shop - select waist size - buy - leave - dont try them on for gods sake - go home - run bath - get in bath -wait - get out bath - hang up jeans and stare at blue legs - done

Bloody Boot cut !!
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Always been in although anyone who calls them bootcut jeans will be flogged with the raggy end of my pineapple. Flares!
Let’s face it anyone who’s ever wore skinny jeans in the past 40 years should be hoofed all ower.

Bloody Boot cut !!
Alreet Nick Kamen

Last edited:

Back